What Happened?

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Hangman's Point of View ---

I held her tighter it was an completely involuntary move, I put my face close to her neck, breathing in her smell, fuck it was hard holding her again, I never dreamed that she would come looking to me.

In a moment I thought about it, she was fully committed to me, being with her allowed me to get close to a target – that is why I has searched her out specifically.

She begged me to marry her so I wouldn't get deported, but I said that I didn't want to be with her, and left, knowing that I couldn't be with her when our whole relationship was built on a lie.

I cared for her sure, not as much as I do my baby girl and her daughter, but I had to lie a lot to Davina, and that made me feel awful.

I pushed her away at arm's length from me, narrowing my eyes at her, honestly I never wanted to see her again.

"You shouldn't be here, I told you that I didn't want to be with you."

"I know Bradley, I know...I just couldn't let you go... Because I..." She sobbed gently.

I instantly becoming horrified when she put her had on her lower stomach. "I'm pregnant."

'You have got to be fucking kidding me, there was no way- I was careful not to cum in her – at least I was sure I was.' My brain screamed in exasperation; I moved forward crowding her as I shut the door behind me, leaving us both outside.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

I covered my mouth to keep myself from crying out, then when I heard the door shut I let out my breath I had to focus my breathing like my Navy training to keep myself from hyperventilating.

I had heard talking at the front door, I assumed it was Rooster when I heard a girl talking, so slowly I creeped forward to listen, I knew something was really off when the girl addressed him as Bradley.

I wasn't stupid, I was able to very quickly deduce what was going on. He must have had to become someone else when he was wherever he was for all those months, and...he was with someone else why he was, undercover, I think.

She was pregnant.

Did that mean he was going to leave me for her? The very idea made tears come to my eyes that I had to push away.

I knew that I really couldn't complain, I was heartbroken for sure, but I had a daughter with Rooster.

I got dressed quickly and walked to the front room, sitting on the couch and watched them talk hidden by the darkness of the room.

She was utterly stunning with olive skin, dark hair and eyes – I couldn't help , after a moment she turned away from him, and left, after a second he opened the door.

When he saw me he jumped a little, the look of shock on his face suddenly turned sober, then worry.

"How much did you hear."

"Everything..."

"I can explain..."

"Do you love her...she's going to have your baby..." I bit back a sob.

"Not like I love you...and I'm not sure it's mine...baby please..."

He walked up to me but I help up a hand to stop him, then motioned for him to sit on a chair across from me.

"Classified be dammed, what the fuck happened the past few months Jake, and who the hell is she to you?"

I saw him wince when I used his name with such venom. I wanted nothing more than to be in his arms and have him take me right back to bed - but I had to know what happened, I just had to.

With a soft sigh he sat down and put his head in his hands, staying there for a moment before speaking.

"If I tell you, you can never breath a word to another living soul."

"Agreed."

He stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"If I'm going to tell you this, I'm going to need a beer, do you want anything?"

"Green tea please." I dead panned, trying to be as emotionless as possible.