Darkness

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, - so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

I was playing on the piano when Sparrow came up and sat down beside me, I stopped mid song and looked at her.

"Why do you provoke him like that? What is so special about her..."

I couldn't ignore the jealous tone of her voice, and the way that she sneered her words slightly at saying 'her'.

She was jealous clearly, and I didn't quite know what to say to that, I wasn't sure

"She is never going to be free of me." I stood up and walked out of the bar, shocked at myself and what I had said, and I meant it, I would even be willing to stand up and object at there wedding.

No matter how far he takes her, I will always find her and she will never be free of me.

Having my lips on her neck, making her, something has gone wrong in my brain – something strange has gone in my mind, I was feeling something start to break in me. It was terrifying.

It seemed as if my heart has been realized of every emotion but two, desire and fucking vengeance.

No, Jake was not going to win this one, Jake wasn't going to win her.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

"Can you stand up or do I need to carry you?" His voice was hard and almost menacing.

"I...I can try..."

I stood up and tried to stand, but when I did I felt like I was going to collapse, my legs were like jelly and I stumbled, I was caught by him and he easily moved me into his arms.

I wasn't light and the fact that he just picked me up with ease was somewhat unsettling.

He moved out of the room holding me, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he made us leave the building.

"I packed our bags with all the things we will need for a few days; we are going to be gone for a little bit."

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere where no one can bother us why you recover."

He set me down and I leaned myself against the side of the car, I was shivering. He opened the door and he helped me in.

When I was sitting he reached up, I hadn't seen him pull out the soft collar, our eyes met, his green one's narrowed, I moved my head forward, he moved my hair out of the way and he put my collar on.

"That's better, it hides his marks."

I blushed and looked away, he shut the door and went around to the other size getting it, I jumped when he shut the door.

He stopped, after a moment we looked at one another. He said nothing as he started the car, we drove off the base, I leaned back letting out a whimper.

"Are you alright?" There was worry in his voice that he was trying to hide.

"Yeah."

"Good, try and sleep, its going to be a long drive, if you get too tired, I will pull over and find a place for us to sleep my love."

He reached out and his hand grabbed my thigh, squeezing it tight, I was loving the contact he was making, it was in this moment that I realized that I was actually quite injured – I closed my eyes against the wave of nausea.

I looked out the window, trying to relax as best that I could, wondering what he had in store for me.