Sadness

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

I sat down at the chair at the countertop, and he handed me a plate with the huevos rancheros. I looked up at him and gave him a smile.

"Thank you."

He smiled back and set down his own plate, across the way he started eating standing up, Aurora started to fuss a little, I made a move, but Hangman beat me to it, moving his place closer to her and let her play with his hand and ate with the other.

"You are so good to her." I mused; I took a bite and let out a slight moan at the very flavor burst that happened in my mouth.

"This is really good Jake..."

"Thank you, she is a really easy baby, and she is so calm with me, gave me not trouble this morning and let me feed her the bottle."

"I think she remembers you for when before she was born, I bet she was listening to your voice, and knew how I felt about you."

I smiled. "I hope that is the truth."

We ate in comfortable silence, and he continued to lavish her with attention. I finished before him and got up and cleaned the plates, I was washing a dish when he came up behind me and I felt his hand snake around my waist.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes...it's just...a lot."

"I know, I'm sorry I was gone for so long, it was longer than I expected." I took a deep breath, loving how close he was, not that I didn't feel safe with Rooster, but I felt safer with Hangman.

"Rooster is coming to get her really soon; I have to pack a small overnight bag."

He leaned down and he kissed the top of my head then turned his head and rested his cheek on my head.

"I hate to see her go, but I want alone time with you...you pack her a bag, I want to have some more time with her."

I turned in his arms and gently pushed him away and let out a laugh, I watched as he walked back over to the bassinet and picked her out of it, cradling her gently against his chest he started rocking her a little talking to her and going into the living room.

I walked to the nursery and packed a small bag, getting her toys, stuff animal and blankets, Rooster had his own nursery for her at his house, as well as food and bottles so she didn't need much.

I carried the small bag into the room, I sat down on the large chair Hangman was on the couch bouncing her on his knee.

"That isn't a lot."

I gave him a patient smile. "Rooster has things at his home for her, this little girl technically has two whole bedrooms."

He blushed a little bit.

"That makes sense... hey can you..."

He was interrupted by the doorbell ringing, again he got up before me and he walked cradling her with one arm he picked up the bag and answered the door, Rooster looked surprised as I walked up behind Hangman.

He took Aurora, she fussed a little at being taken from Hangman, and I could see the annoy ace in Rooster face when he realized that.

I walked to the side of Hangman and stood in front of him, making Rooster focus on me. Roosters eyes softened when he looked at me, I could see sadness deep in his brown eyes.

"What time do you want her back? I want to take her to the beach tomorrow..."

"You can keep her as long as you like, just call when you are bringing her back."

He nodded at me, giving me a smile and gave Hangman a curt nod, I watched as he walked down the path and put her in her car seat, then waved at me as he got into the car and drove down the road.

Hangman had pulled back into the room, and then with a sigh I stepped back and shut the door,

I let out a cry of shock as I was roughly spun around and was pressed against the door, Hangman's body against me.

I looked up at his green eyes scared and the wild look in them.

"What is the safe color I taught you? Say it."

"Red."

"Good girl...use it if needed, otherwise I am in charge now, I have a question."

"W...what?" I asked and he started to run his hand down my side and settled on my lower stomach.

"How about we give Aurora a playmate within the next year...you make wonderful babies."