Claim

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

---Stella's Point of View ---

I had put away my aircraft and me, Phoenix, Hangman and Rooster were in the debriefing room, we had shot down enemy aircraft, we had to go over that while we were on our way back to base. We would spend about two nights on the ship.

"Trace, Bradshaw and Seresin, you are dismissed and are relieved of duty until we reach the shore, good job everyone... Duval please stay here."

I didn't move when Beau asked this, but I could feel Hangman tense beside me when he asked. Under the desk I put my hand on his legs and squeezed it, I was giving him the message that he should stay calm.

He reached down and interlocked our fingers if only for a moment, then let go and stood up, they saluted and walked out of the room.

I watched as they walked away and turned my attention back to Beau.

"Everything alright sir?"

"Yes, are you alright, that was kind of stressful."

This was odd, I wasn't used to him being very direct and caring for me, I licked my lips, narrowing my eyes, wondering if this was going somewhere, from what I know of him I'm sure it was.

"I am trained to handle it."

"How are things going with Jake?"

There it is, he was fishing, and I wasn't about to take the bait.

"We are working well together, I think we will be ready when the mission comes online, whenever that is."

"Are you and him..." He hesitated and I raised my eyebrows at him, knowing what he was going to be asking.

"...are you in him in a relationship."

"Yes."

"Do you think it will interfere with the mission?"

I didn't want to lie to him, I shouldn't lie but I thought about what I should say to him. "Not if we are in the same aircraft."

He let out a sigh. "Try and be discreet about it."

"I will try sir."

"Dismissed."

"Thank you, sir." I stood up and saluted, walking out of the room I made my way down the galley way and I felt someone wrap there arms around my waist and pulled me into a alcove.

I looked up at Hangman, his green eyes were intense and worried.

The worry left his face quickly and he smiled as he looked down at me, he kept the eye contact for a moment, I looked down at his open shirt where his amethyst was, he put his finger under my chin and made me look up at him.

He dipped his head and kissed me deeply, pressing his tongue in my mouth, I eagerly got up on my tip toes and put my hand on the back of his neck, the kiss was passionate and heated, he was the one who pushed me away.

"If you don't stop touching me I'm going to take you right here, and that would most likely result in being disciplined."

"You could always discipline me later."

He gave me a bemused half smile.

"But you haven't done anything wrong, you have been such a good girl for Daddy, obeying me in the sky like you did..."

You whimpered as he put his hand around your waist.

"I love when you obey me..."

I realized that I wanted to obey him, without question or fight I wanted to be his good girl, thinking about what happened you remembered something.

"What were you saying about Indian food?"

"Yes I know a nice place to eat in LA..."

"That's quite far away from base."

"I think we should put in for shore leave for a while...official shore leave, a few days to ourselves where we can be left alone."

"And do what?"

"Get more acquainted."

"Jake? Stella?" Roosters voice called, he growled and stepped out of the alcove, pulling me with him, Rooster narrowed his eyes at us.

"Yes?" Hangman didn't hide his annoyance.

"Dinner is ready, we are eating in the upper galley."

Hangman and I exchanged looked, that was unusual, but I wasn't going to question it, they had the better food.

I was shocked when Hangman grabbed my hand and lead me down the hallway following Rooster, the crewmen clearly saw what he was doing.

"So much for being discreet about this." I muttered to myself. I felt like Hangman was staking a claim on me – I was his and he wanted everyone to know it.