Love Bite

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships - so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

The kiss was almost uncomfortably, scarily passionate.

I felt my heart drop as my lips met his, there had always been a tension between us, something that was unspoken but very palpable.

I grabbed onto the front of his shirt and pulled him roughly forward, growling against his lips, he returned the roughness and passion when he grabbed the back of my hair and pulled my head back – earing a cry from me as I was forced to look up at the celling.

His lips attached to my throat, after licking from my collarbone up to my chin he moved the side of my neck, he started giving me a love bit, painfully – so I knew exactly what was going on.

I closed my eyes, knowing he was leaving evidence of what we were doing here, with this love bite it would be blatant what happed.

I felt so fucking guilty that I wanted the evidence to be shown, because I knew when Hangman saw it, he would make me pay for this crime with Hangman.

"Rooster please stop..."

Growling he stopped and buried his head in my neck.

"You are never going to care and love me like him are you?" He let out a deep sigh, I felt the tears start to drip down on my shoulder.

He kissed the spot he was working on, it was painful. I had no idea how to answer him, because honestly if I wasn't with Hangman, I have a feeling that I could come to love Rooster, but I was with Hangman, and now I have cheated on him.

"This is noticeable, he's going to know that I have done this, he's going to see that I have marked you – see that you let me do this."

Him saying it made it almost worse, guilt was starting to eat at you.

"Give me back the necklace please, he gave it to me."

He gently pushed himself away from me, slowly he took it off and handed it to me, I held it in my hand, bringing it to my lips I kissed it.

"Do you want me to go?"

Closing my eyes tight and whimpering I shook my head. "He left to go and find the ones who hurt me."

"I know, I was offered as well but I didn't want to leave you alone."

I let out a sob and looked to the side, of course he would be the one who knew that I didn't want to leave you by yourself, typical Rooster.

"This wasn't the time to leave me alone."

"I know, I'll stay next to you, lay down baby, lets get some sleep together."

He helped move me down farther on the bed, he pulled the covers up on me and then moved the chair to my bedside laying his torso on the bed next to me he draped his arm across me, clearly so he could feel me stir and wake up.

I closed my eyes, knowing that I was safe with him.

--- Hangman's Point of View ---

I was in the aircraft about to be launched, something was nagging at me, I felt sick to my stomach, I felt like I shouldn't have left her alone.

I took a deep breath and focused myself, having to be at my best to get this mission done and get back to her.