Missing

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

When Hangman and I got back to the hangar, he had said that he had to go somewhere and without talking to me he left.

That was a good thing, because I didn't want him to see how hurt I was by what he had said and done, I knew that he was pulling away from me, he clearly cared about me, I just wanted to know why he was so scared of this.

We had the next day off and I intended to dedicate it to self-care, I had just done some yoga and was eating a smoothie when there was a knock at the door.

My heart leapt into my throat, for reasons that I couldn't figure out I thought that it was Hangman, so I ran over to the door and opened it.

I was stunned. Standing there was Maverick, wearing work clothes.

"Uh, Hi."

"Sorry to bother you on your day off, but Vice Admiral Simpson wants to see you and Rooster, come to base immediately."

The way he was talking I knew that it was serious.

"Let me get changed, I'll go right now."

He nodded and turned and left, I quickly finished my smoothie and ran up stairs to get dressed.

{Back at Base}

"There has been an enemy sub in our territory that was located yesterday, it's stealth and very deep underwater – too deep for normal weapons."

I was standing next to Rooster, he was looking at the screen, it was just us, Maverick and the Vice Admiral, I was tired and trying to wake up.

"Duval, do you think your new missile will be able to do what you said it does?"

"I'm as certain as I can be without testing."

I looked over and saw Rooster looking very confused.

"Lieutenant Bradshaw, Lieutenant Duval has been working on black ops weapons for years, she is an engineer after all."

My eyes met his, his eyes narrowed, there was hurt behind them.

"You never told me, we have been friends for years, how come this was never brought up?"

"Admiral Kazansky wanted to keep me and my work a secret."

I turned and faced Beau, he was giving me a look, I was half tempted to ask why I wasn't flying this impromptu mission with Hangman, but like Maverick and everyone else, I could tell that Beau wasn't a fan of me flying with Hangman.

I looked down thinking about how Kazansky had been so adamant that I fly with him, and I trusted Iceman with everything that I am, I just wondered what he saw that everyone else didn't.

"Rooster and I are going to fly this tonight?"

"Yes."

I turned to Rooster.

"The bomb they are talking about is a new bomb that has aquatic abilities, designed to take out stealth submarines, you are going to have to do what I say exactly for this to work."

He stood up a little bit taller.

"You know I will do as you ask in the air, I've been itching to fly with you, and not just drill runs." He laughed, giving me a smile.

"Alright, the helicopter is waiting outside to take you right to the Aircraft carrier. Your cars have been hidden on the base, and no one is to know where you are or have been, I don't care what story you make up, this is complete information blackout, do you understand."

"Yes sir." We said in unison.

--- Hangman's Point of View ---

{Later That Night}

I was in the corner of the crowded bar, making out with Sparrow, she had been flirting with me for days, even when she was my back seater, I really didn't like her like as I would a girlfriend, but she was attractive, and currently allowing me to shove my tongue down her throat.

She whimpered but didn't stop, I know I was taking out my frustrations on her but I was angry and horny and needed to do something about it.

I pulled back, gasping air.

"Do you want to go back to my place?" I asked her, she blushed and nodded, as much of an asshole as I was, I knew that I just needed a warm body to cum in.

I took her hand and was about to leave with her when I was stopped by Fan Boy, who looked terrified.

"Hey have you talked to Stella lately? Or Bradley?"

I stopped dead in my tracks, hearing her name took a lot of the wind out of my sails.

"No." I gritted my teeth; curiosity got the better of me. "Why?"

"Well, we can't find her or Rooster, they are both gone, not answering phones, even their houses are empty, cars gone. It's like they just vanished"

My stomach sank and I dropped Sparrows hand absently. I didn't like the sound of this.