Leave

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

Holding the tea in one hand, with great care he handed it to me, I took it giving him a soft but almost inaudible thank you, he sat across from me and opened the deep taking a deep sip of it, almost finishing half of it in one go.

I took a sip of my tea and set it down on a coaster.

"Before you start, I have just a few questions to ask you or else I will not be able to focus."

"Do you love her?"

He took another sip. "I care for her wellbeing, but I don't love her like I love you."

"That's not a real answer Jake."

"It's the best I can give right now babe..."

I saw him look at me with such sadness my heart broke.

"Is the baby is yours?"

He took another deep sip of beer.

"Then I will do what I have to and take responsibility for it."

His green eyes met mine, I saw the world behind them, there was something deep in them that sent a chill down my spine – clearly, he had been thought some rough stuff.

"I still want a baby with you, even if I now have to beg you for it." I looked away.

"I want a baby with you, that's not a problem – but if you love another – I will not allow you to get me pregnant." I deadpanned.

"I understand, I should tell you what happened."

"Go on."

"I was trying to find some missing weapon's, I have been to Israel before so they used the fact to let me get close to some bad people. Davian, the girl you saw outside, is a part of that."

"You didn't..." You gasped realizing where he was going.

"I used her, made her fall in love with me, even got her parents and family to approve of our marriage, when I got what I wanted I told her that I had to back home and that it wouldn't work without us."

I looked down and swallow dryly.

"Did you sleep with her often?"

He didn't answer for a second. "Yes."

"Fuck." I sat back and ran my hands down my face in frustration.

"Maybe it would be easier if I was with Rooster." I muttered, not really thinking it over before the words come out of my mouth.

"Baby no."

He moved quickly, getting on his knees in front of me and his head was instantly in my lap and he wrapped one harm around my waist.

"Please don't say that."

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders then ran my fingers through his hair – he needed a haircut, leaning down I kissed the top of his head, turning my cheek to rest it on the top of his head.

"You have to tell her the truth."

"I know, I'm scared to, I'm scared of what her family will do, I actually have to tell my handler about this..."

"And...you have to make it clear to her that you are with me an me alone, I love you – I'm willing to jump into this and take a leap of faith with you – but I'm not going to share you."

"It's not as cut and dry as that – as I said I have to talk to the military to see if I'm even able to break my cover."

I felt tears start to come to my eyes.

"If you are not able to give her up, I'm not giving up Rooster..."

Instantly he changed and he sat up, he tanged hands in my hair, with a shocked gasp he made me look at him.

"No."

"Turn about is far play Hangman, until his Davina is gone, you'll need to watch it." I snarled at him, I saw the defeat in his eyes as I grabbed onto his arm and squeezed, he let me go.

"You should leave." I knew I was about to dissolve into tears, looking down he nodded and a moment later I heard the door open and shut.

When I heard him leave I put my head in my hands and cried.