Shaking

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

--- Hangman's Point of View ---

"Here you go." Mav handed me a cell phone; I smiled and thanked him.

"I'm going to go get you some barbeque, hospital food is awful."

I looked at him a bit shocked at his caring, but I smiled.

"Thank you Mav." I said again, and I meant it, I was happy that he was here for me.

He nodded, again there was a darkness that cross his face, a worry that was etched deep in his eyes, he turned and left the room, when I heard his steps dissipate, I called her.

It rang and rang and got her voicemail.

"Shit."

I hung up, I wasn't shocked that she didn't answer

and sent her a text, telling her that I missed her and I wanted to see her. I sent it, and set it down.

I was hurt that she wasn't here.

I leaned back against the bed and looked outside at the sky, I was exhausted, I kept the phone on so it would alert when she texted me back.

{3 Hours Later}

There was a soft knock at the door to my room, I looked over and saw Rooster standing there, he was giving me a serious look.

"Rooster?" I woke up more and sat up, he walked over to stand beside me, he was standing in a very military position, I thought that was odd but I needed to tell him something right off.

"Thank you for getting Amethyst home safely, it, I...I didn't want to leave her but I had no choice."

His expression gave the impression that he clearly didn't believe me. "I didn't do it for you." His deadpan voice was unsettling.

He moved his hands in front of him, crossing his arms in a defense manner, I looked down at his ring finger, there was a band with a purple stone on it.

"I don't know how to tell you this with any ease or decorum, but you need to know, because you need to back off for now."

"Know what?" I growled, I had a sinking feeling what he was going to say as my eyes shifted from the ring on his hand up to his face.

"We married."

I felt my heart plummet – then it was as if it felt like my heart turned to ice, sending a shockwave though my heart, it was such an odd yet very disturbing feeling.

"What?" I growled.

"We got married in a small ceremony on one of the islands."

"You're lying." I growled, feeling anger start to rise.

"I'm sorry Hangman, I'm not lying, not about this."

"Why did you make her do that?"

He stepped forward, I saw anger start to flash on his face.

"I didn't make her do anything, she willingly tied herself to me. Please leave our small family alone, I saw your other women out in the parking lot, you might be a daddy soon, so you should focus on that – and leave Stella to me."

We simply stared at one another; you could feel the tension rising.

"Do you really think I'm just going to let this stand, she's mine Bradley."

"Not anymore, take care of yourself Jake." He turned and left the room, it took me a moment to realize that I was actually shaking.