Text Message

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships – trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

I looked up into his green eyes and strong jaw.

"You are an amazing flyer by the way, I mean...that was so beautiful."

"Thank you..."

"I don't like that look." He teased gently, I felt my body start to tremble at the deep tenor of his voice, I was so shy about how much power he had over me.

"What look?"

"That you are scared of me."

"Shouldn't I be?"

"No...never...stand up."

I did as I was told, he gently pushed me back I walked down the hallway to his bedroom.

"Strip... naked."

I nodded and did as I was told, he walked back down the hall and came back to the room, he was holding rope, it looked like soft cord, he looked up at me and smiled at me.

"Lay down on your stomach."

With a whimper I did as I was told, I laid down on the bed, he walked over to the side of the bed, reaching out I felt him put his hand on my upper back, I gasped at how cold his hands were.

"Easy my love, easy I am not going to hurt you..." He purred and I felt him slowly go down my spine and then my ass, I blushed and buried my head in the pillows as he grabbed my ass.

"You can use the color as safe words, say RED and this all stops, I'm going to tie you up, are you alright with that?"

I drew in a shuttering breath at his words, I loved the fact that he always asked for permission before doing things and then gave me the safe word.

"Yes Daddy..."

He walked forward and grabbed my right arm, and I watched as he tied the first rope around my wrist, then moved the other end on the slat of wood in his headboard.

When he was done I pulled on my hand, it didn't move.

"That's going to be both your legs and arms, when I am done you are going to be at my utter mercy, and then I am going to have my way with you..."

As he said this he walked around the whole bed, slowly and methodically tying me down, when he was done I couldn't see him, and that made this almost all the more menacing.

I heard him shuffle a bit, it sounded like he was slowly taking off his clothes.

I let out a gasp as he laid his body down on my back, I felt his amethyst necklace rest on my upper back, feeling the cool stone against my skin somehow made me feel safer.

Slowly he reached up and grabbed my hair holding my head still as he mounted me, I wiggled my ass as I felt his hard cock against my inner thigh.

He didn't tease me for long before he put his cock against me, I was dripping wet, loving the feeling of being under his total control.

Slowly he sank into me, without realizing it I let out a loud cry of pleasure, then I shut my mouth and buried my head in the pillow as he slowly started moving.

He let out a genuine laugh and leaned forward and kissed my shoulder.

"It's okay, let Daddy know that you are enjoying what I am doing to you."

He let go of my hair, and put himself up move and put one hand on my hip, riding me hard, I didn't hold back I started to moan because the sheer dominance of this had me so turned on that my body felt like it was on fire.

--- Hangman's Point of View ----

{Five Hours Later}

I had cum in her twice, when I walked back in the room with a beer, I put my hand on my hip, she was such a good girl taking me like she did.

"Red..." She whimpered.

At hearing her say that I almost dropped my beer.

"Talk to me baby girl...what is it."

"Untie me, it's starting to hurt, I'm hungry and want a shower." She was near tears, without any hesitation I untied her, she sat up rubbing her wrists, I opened my arms to her, she hesitated but came to me and let me pick her up.

"Take a shower and get cleaned up, what do you want me to order?"

She thought for a moment.

"I kind of want some Chinese food."

I smiled at her, I loved how much she seemed to trust me.

"Alright, there is one nearby, anything specific you like?"

"Pot stickers and egg drop soup, other than that you can surprise me."

"Alright..." I set her down and gently pushed her in the direction of the bathroom.

"When you are done, put on some of my clothes I want to see you in them."

"Yes Daddy.' She shut the door behind her and I smiled walking into the kitchen and grabbing my phone, I saw a text from Bradley.

Rooster

Just a heads up, they are going to be asking her to go on a mission tomorrow, it seems like a dangerous one. I'm trying to talk the Vice Admiral to letting us as well as Phoenix be posted on the same aircraft carrier as her.

"Fuck..." I muttered, looking up as I heard the shower start.