Quickly

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and the supernatural.

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

Waking up the next morning was wonderfully surreal, I looked over at her in my arms, Stella Bradshaw, my wife.

I smiled at her, looking over at the other side I saw I had woken up about thirty minutes before we had to get up and get ready to go, I smiled to myself and pulled her closer to me and kissed the top of her head.

She stirred but didn't wake.

I allowed myself to think of Hangman, a part of me was worried about him being injured, I know that he is strong but that didn't mean that I meant him harm.

I also knew that me doing this, me being selfish and claiming Amethyst as my own would destroy any sense of comradery we ever had with one another, and we would once against me at odds.

I hated that but there was nothing that I could do now, the dye had been cast.

With my arm on her shoulder, I looked down at my predominant ring, the amethyst stone brilliant and beautiful.

I looked up at the ceiling fan, and smiled to myself.

"Bradley..."

Fuck, her voice was so soft and feminine, and her use of my government name went straight to my cock – making it painfully hard. Wordlessly I sat up and moved her on all found, instantly she submitted to me. I started to slowly fuck her from behind, I closed my eyes and leaned my head against her shoulder blades when she moaned in enjoyment and got wetter by the moment, clearly enjoying this wake up call.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

I looked over at Rooster, I saw his jaw set with a smile as his eyes were closed, we had almost missed the plane because we really, I mean really, enjoy being in bed with one another. I smiled at his happiness, noting that my body was considerably more sore than it been.

I upgraded us to first class, because emotionally I was very uncomfortable, and I wasn't willing to be physically uncomfortable even for a few hours.

The closer we got back to the mainland the more and more predominant and direct my choice to marry Rooster was becoming.

I didn't regret it, not by a long shot, but I knew I had made a choice one that would have a ripple effect throughout my life.

I also found my anger at being abandoned by Hangman dissipate, I didn't want him injured, but I knew that he was, and I also didn't know how Davina fit into this.

I had to admit to myself that I had never really forgiven him for leaving me in the first place, I loved him so I gave myself over to him but the resentment was there, like a wound that didn't heal – and I had to admit to myself that I got back together with Hangman too quickly.

--- Maverick's Point of View ---

"Can I get you anything?" I looked over at her, her name was Davina and even though she was trying to hide it she was pregnant.

"No, I just wanted to see him."