One

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence,gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury. Chapter contains elements of toxicrelationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

I was so anxious about marrying her, but I knew that I couldn't show her that, I had to be the strong one in his situation.

Not because I didn't want to, but because I knew that Mav wouldn't think this was insane, but he would support me.

But I was 100% sure that once Hangman found out I would be a dead man, not that I cared about his anger.

I wanted her, I love her and I knew that this would make problems, but I was still going to go through with this, I wanted her to be my wife, to bear my name and maybe another child if she willing. I wanted to give everything to her.

I hoped that she knows that, I we do this, I am hers.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

For reasons I couldn't put into words if I tried, I found that I was suddenly very bashful standing before him in this lovely church.

"Do you have the rings?"

"Yes."

"There will be a simple exchange, and you will sign the papers...but when you get back to the mainland you will have to change the name in the state you desire to."

"Thank you."

"Put the ring on her finger and recite after me."

Delicately he took your hand and put the ring on it, you looked down at it, admiring it, not so much for how it looked but for what it symbolized.

"I Bradley uh..."Rooster" Bradshaw, promise to cherish you always, to honor and sustain you, in sickness and in health, in poverty and in wealth, and to be true to you in all things until death alone shall part us."

The pastor said it slowly and you smiled when he added in the callsign – realizing Rooster must have asked him to do that, my eyes met with Roosters brown ones, I saw the dept of feeling in them, he looked like he was about to cry as he dry swallowed.

"I Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw promise to cherish you always, to honor and sustain you, in sickness and in health, in poverty and in wealth, and to be true to you in all things until death alone shall part us."

The pastor nodded to me, and I put the ring on his finger, he held mine his, before the pastor could speak, I recited.

"I Stella "Amethyst" Duval promise to cherish you always, to honor and sustain you, in sickness and in health, in poverty and in wealth, and to be true to you in all things until death alone shall part us."

I felt tears start to prick my eyes as I looked up at him, I swallowed hard looking down at our hands.

"With theses vows, the two you will become one, together in everything, be each others helpmate, and not forsake the vows that you have given to one another...Bradley, you may kiss your bride..."

He put his hands on either side of my face, leaning forward he kissed me on the lips, I kissed back in earnest, I was his now, Stella Bradshaw, and I liked the sound of that, Hangman be dammed.