Telling Mav

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

She looked around confused when I started walking us up to the back entrance to a hotel.

"Why are we coming up here?"

"I got us a room, I didn't feel right going back to that tiny hotel, I wanted to treat you on our wedding night."

Reaching out I look her hand, I smiled as she looked around, it was the nicest place that I could fine on such short notice.

I walked us to the front desk and checked in – I could fell the submission coming off of her, and I liked her like that, letting me be the man in the relationship and taking charge.

What I told her about me handling Hangman was true, I knew that if he was going to get mad at anyone, I would want that to be me – I can handle Hangman better than most, but I wanted to keep them apart for a long as possible.

"No bags?" The bell hop asked, I looked down at Stella and saw that she was blushing as she looked down, her flushed pouty look always did something to my heart.

"No were just staying the night and some of the morning, we don't plan on leaving the room." I explained, glancing at her I saw that she was blushing even deeper, I bit the side of my mouth to keep from laughing at how shy she was.

He looked between us and he seemed to understand what was going on.

"This way."

He led up to the elevator, our key card had to be used to go up to the suite and when we got there, he smiled and let us into our room.

She walked ahead of me and gasped, the room was beautiful.

I shut the door behind me and leaned back against it, she turned and looked at me, I watched as she gulped.

"Find the room service, you're going to need carbs for the amount of things that I am going to do to your body, Stella Bradshaw."

She did what I asked, and I walked over to the table and sat down on a chair.

"What do you want to eat."

"If they have a club sandwich get that."

"That sounds good." After a moment I saw her walk over and sit on the chair that was right in front of me and she picked up the phone and proceeded to order our room service, I watched her at my leisure, enjoying watching her delicate hands as she played with a note pad.

She hung up after ordering, and she looked up at me, I found myself smiling at her and tilted my head to the side.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look?"

"Uh...no...I thank you..." She stammered, I was gong to reach out and grab her hand when my phone rang making us both jump.

Looking at it I saw it was Maverick.

I showed the screen to her and she looked at me wide eyed.

"Let me take this call, I think he needs to know what we did so he backs off a little bit, and I'll tell him tomorrow afternoon we will be on our way to collect our daughter."

She nodded, standing up I walked out of the room and to the foyer that was private to us, I walked over to the window looking out I answered.

"Rooster, thank god, where are you."

"We are coming home tomorrow, we had to do something."

"I don't' mean to sound like an asshole but what was so important that you put off coming to see Hangman, he's struggling to hand on."

I closed my eyes, biting the bullet I breathed out.

"We decided to get married."