Cry

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Hangman's Point of View ----

When I woke up I was on a rock ledge, looking around I saw that I was in dense forest land, quickly I moved down the huge rock and hid under the trees.

I saw helicopters fly over, they were looking for me – I had just folded up my parachute and hid it back in the bag.

I took a deep breath, I had paid attention to where I was, I had to get to the coast in order for my locator beacon to work...this was going to be a few days walk.

I moved my leg, the pain was manageable but still very noticeable.

I had to get back to Amethyst and our baby, so my only focus and goal was to get to the coast.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

"So why are you running from him?"

I turned to Weston, we were on a first name basis even though technically he out ranked me, but a long shot.

"Because I need some space from him, I am recovering from being shot and passing out mid flight on a mission – then finding out about this little one..." I put my hand on my stomach rubbing it. "Now having Hangman missing."

"Ok, I can understand the need for some space."

I looked out the window, I had been flown to Hill Air Force base, and this may was Air Force, not Navy. I had been put up in a nice room overlooking the mountains.

I looked over at him.

"Is there anything else you or..." He nodded at the bump. "The little one needs?"

"No, thank you West."

"You know Ice Man would have loved this, seeing you start a family."

You smiled at him, but another side of you was cringing inside, you had to keep yourself from replying back.

Yeah, he totally would be happy with me getting pregnant by Rooster, while in love with Hangman, yeah, damn, I do really feel like a fucking whore.

He stood there awkwardly for a moment, then seemed to think better of it and turned. "Call on me if you need anything, you have mostly full reign on this base, you can stay as long as you like." He added, leaving the room.

I curled up on my side, suddenly having an upset stomach, and not because of the baby. I hated the situation I was in. I was forever tied to Rooster, and I wondered if I would ever see my Hangman again, now in the privacy of this room, I sobbed, letting the fear and pain out. 

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

"What do you mean you can't find her?"

Mav and I were in the hospital room, he had quickly, I didn't want to leave this room. 

Mav looked more than a little annoyed and worried, he ran a hand though his hair, he looked at the wall, where the sandwich that I had gotten...well I threw it against the wall in my anger, making a mess. Luckily he knew me well enough to not ask.

"I'm as stunned as you are, Amethyst is simply off the grid."

"How can someone just disappear."

I paced a few times, I was more than a little bit stressed, unsure of what I can do, she was gone, I couldn't believe that she had just left me like that.

"She knows so many people high up the food chain. It's not implausible that she could make it hard to find her, but I will see what I can do."

I let out a  groan and put ran my hand across my face, I took in a deep breath, trying to calm myself down and not stress out to much.

"Thank you Mav."

"Hey..." he stepped forward and put his hand on my shoulder, I looked down at him, I seriously wanted to cry, as stupid as it sounds I wanted to cry about this, she had that much power over me, she was having my child, she owned me currently.