Get Her Home

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

I was doing my best to stay calm in this very uneasy situation, because if I was going to freak out I knew that she would freak out – and I needed her calm.

I took in a deep breath, I had such a bad feeling, he would NEVER leave her alone – I mean, I know that he disappeared and left but he wouldn't have left her willingly in this dangerous of a position.

Leaving her alone abandoned on a yacht in the middle of the ocean – knowing that she doesn't know how to operate it properly.

Three things could have happened, one, he fell overboard and is lost – or he was taken or left willingly with someone.

When we got to the dock, I tied up the boat; I walked over to the dock hand and paid to keep the boat overnight.

Quickly I jumped back on the boat and she had her arms wrapped around her and she was trembling, with ease as I had so many time I picked her up with ease.

She seemed to snap herself out of whatever stupor she was in. "I can walk."

"You are shivering, and you look lost and seem out of it, I know you - just relax and let me take care of you."

She wrapped her arms around my neck as I walked to my car, I had carried her before – I was beyond upset, she had been like this when Hangman had supposedly died on a mission, she would get withdrawn – I knew how to handle her when she was like this.

"Where are we going?"

"To where I am staying. You don't need to be alone right now."

I set her down on the ground and she got into the passenger side, when she shut the door, I pulled out my cellphone and called Hangman – it went straight to voicemail.

"Hangman, where are you, if you don't at least give us some kind of sign that you are alright I'm going to get the fucking Navy involved – you are freaking her out. I will give you 12 hours." I hung up the phone.

I was serious about that, if something was wrong I needed to alert the authorities.

When I got in she was looking out the front windshield.

I didn't say anything as I drove her away from the parking lot.

"I'm scared." Her voice was so soft and unexpected it made me jump. I reached out and put my hand on her knee.

"I know, let's get you into bed."

{3 Hours Later}

She was asleep on top of the bed, in a robe and I was laying next to her when my phone rang. Reaching over it answered it without looking who it is.

"Rooster...do you have her?" Hangman's voice was strained and sounded like he was in a tunnel.

"Fuck Hangman, where are you?"

"I...I can't say, I'm assuming you got her."

"Yes I got her, why on earth did you leave her in the middle of the ocean." I seethed.

"Please get her home as soon as you can."

I got up out of the bed and walked into the bathroom shutting the door so I wouldn't wake her up.

"With all due disrespect Jake I am not going to do what you say, how the fuck could you leave like that again."

"Look after her, I'll be back for her..."

"Hang..." I stopped when the call disconnected.

"Fuck." I seethed, what the hell was he doing?