Necklace

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and being used for sexual pleasure.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

When we parted ways, I looked up at him, I felt my heart start to soar.

"Hi..." I shyly.

"Hi, Stella Bradshaw."

"I'll leave the two of you for now, you may leave at your convenience, congratulations." He handed a folder to Rooster; I figured it was the signed marriage certificate.

Rooster's brown eyes shifted to the priest and smiled.

"Thank you, father."

He nodded back at him with a smile and left the room.

"Let's go for a walk on the beach..."

He took my hand led us out of the church, I was walking behind him as the gravity of what we had done as I looked at the hard folder, it was done, I was his wife, officially.

I was trapped between three very distinct feelings, fear at the idea of Hangman finding out, at the same time not caring if he was mad, and the third feeling of elation and calmness because I knew that I gave my whole being to Rooster, and I knew that he would never hurt me.

It was dark as we walked along the beach.

"It's so pieceful..."

"Yeah...are you sure that you are alright with this."

I playfully laughed at him, gently nudging him with my shoulder.

"It's a bit late to ask that Bradley." I teased, he looked down shyly.

"I know, it's just, I am kind of in a dream like state, your mine, something that I never thought would happen... Hanman."

He was taller than me ut I stopped and turned him to face me, I got on my tip toes and put my hands on either side of his face, I saw the reflection of the moon and lights behind us in his eyes.

"I'm going to say this one, I love you Bradley Bradshaw, from the moment we touchd, and the moment I gave birth to our daughter, you are an amazing man, I have done this willingly, please don't ever question that."

He closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh, reaching up and grabbing my wrists gently, holding me there.

"I know."

"I will admit something, I'm scared to tell Hangman."

He straited up a little bit at that and opened his eyes and gave me a dominant look."

"You don't have to tell him anything, you are my wife and I'll inform him of that."

Your heart melted and the was activating a very feminine and submissive part of your lizard brain taking charge like this, and now you were all for it.

--- Mav's Point of View ---

I tried calling Rooster and Stella a few times, no answer.

I was looking at Hangman in the ICU, his parents had left to get some sleep, I wanted to stay with him while Aurora was with Penny.

Where the hell were they? They really should have been here by now.

I knew that the first person he would want to see when he woke up was Stella, I walked close and saw the Amethyst necklace that he wore, I was told that he almost fought the medic who tried to take if off of him.

I sighed and leaned against the door, watching his breathing.