Nine Months

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships – lot's or red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

"Hey...you okay?"

I was started awake by someone holding my hand, I looked down shocked and then back up, to see Roosters soft and pleading brown eyes – they were the very opposite of Hangman's hard and rough hazel eyes.

That was a stupid question however, no I was far from alright, and I wanted my Hangman.

He leaned forward and gave me a soft and loving kiss on the cheek, I closed my eyes gently as he pulled back, he looked down at my stomach, gently he moved the covers off of me.

I didn't stop him as he put hand on my lower stomach, I wasn't even showing.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm still a little bit rough."

"And the baby."

"I think the baby is alright." I suddenly felt an overwhelming feeling and I started to cry.

"Fuck what is wrong, did I do something." He pulled back and looked at me worried.

"No...yes, I'm scared Rooster."

"What are you scared about?"

"This baby could be yours..."

I saw the hurt in his face, like I had slapped him, he looked down and turned his face away from me, not letting me see his expression.

"Would having my child really be that awful?" His voice held such overwhelmingly sadness that my heart suddenly started to break, he looked do sad.

"No that's not it..." I reached out and grabbed his hands and held them, after a moment he looked up at me.

"It's just that I am with Hangman..."

I watched as Roosters expression suddenly became serious and sober. "Are you sure he will be chill with you having my baby, if in the end we find out that it is mine?"

I found myself sitting up more, I didn't like where he was going with that line of thought.

"He said it changes nothing between us."

"And us?"

I sighed.

"Rooster, if the baby is yours of course I will share custody of the child and have you in its life, but I have chosen to be with Hangman."

"Things can change in nine months Stella."

Something starting dawning on me, if this baby was his, we would be tied together forever. He leaned down and kissed my hand, and laid his head in my lap, I was exhausted so I leaned back on the bed, falling asleep with his head still in my lap.

--- Hangman's Point of View ---

{The Next Day}

I was on the aircraft carrier, I had made my way to the upper deck to go outside, I took in a deep inhale at the salty and clean sea air.

I was more than a little bit pissed that I was called out to duty, I hated leaving her there, injured and pregnant.

Fuck she was pregnant, I know it could be Roosters but I found that I really fucking didn't care, she was pregnant, I was shocked at how turned on that made me, how overjoyed I was at the idea of her being pregnant, having a baby.

If the baby was Roosters, I would simply ask her to have one by me, but I would love that child regardless, because it is half hers.

"How are you doing tonight?" I turned and saw Maverick standing there, I had no idea that he was on this ship.

"It's fine Captain... thank you."

I turned my attention back to the water, he came up beside me and leaned on the railing beside me.

"You don't have to be so formal with me, you can speak honestly and truthfully."

I gave him a look, unsure if I should trust him or not, I knew he new Stella well.

"I'm more than a little bit annoyed at being made to leave Amethyst in the hospital, I think I'm going to apply for some unrestricted and complete time off, so I can't be pulled away from her."

"I heard the news from Rooster... I'm not sure who I should congratulate."

I turned a shocked look at him, then after a moment I realized that he was basically like a father to Rooster, and yes he would know about it.

I narrowed my eyes and looked down at the water.

"You should congratulate me and her, because soon I'm going to ask her to marry me." We both straighter up, he gave me a look that I couldn't read.

"I need to get to the mess hall." I nodded at him and left, I had an odd feeling, something was going on, I wasn't sure how I knew, I just knew it, I needed to get this mission done and get back to her.