Pull Back

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Stella's Point of View ---

He had the good sense to look ashamed, but the shock in his eyes amused me.

I didn't say anything right away, but I saw it way before Hangman did.

I wasn't sure why he was so anxious about it; it wasn't like the boat got to close – it seemed to just be sitting there, I thought I was someone who had the same idea as us, sleep on the open ocean.

"In a fighter pilot same of you, so I'm observant, I have a feeling you keep on forgetting that." I teased him; he shook his head but didn't deny it.

"Why did you run away from the boat?"

He bit his lip and shook his head, running a hand through is short hair.

"I felt like we were in danger, and to answer your question, yes - it followed us to the dock."

"Should we go introduce ourselves, see who it is?"

He narrowed his eyes, the look he gave me was incredulous.

"No, sometimes it's better to just let things be, I'll set my phone and we will move at 4am – hopefully whomever is in there will still be asleep."

"Are you not curious as to why this person is following us?"

An odd feeling started to come over you, like a realization that you really couldn't quite reach.

I nodded – it was a good idea, I knew that he was protective, so I was willing to give him some ease, but it was a bit odd it followed us, he was running his hand across my belly in a loving and caressing manner - and I reached out and played with the Amethyst rock around his neck.

"Did you mind how I took you?"

I knew what he was asking, I gave him a sincere smile.

"Not at all, you have a purpose – and I want a baby as much as you do, let's get some sleep."

He moved up onto the bed, and before I knew it, he had wrapped me in his arms and cuddled me, I closed my eyes, happy as I slowly focused on my breathing and made myself fall asleep.

When I woke up hours later, I was wide awake.

The boat was so eerie and quiet. Slowly I got up, maneuvering myself out of Hangman's arms, I needed some fresh air, I got dressed, and let myself of the room, Hangman always seemed to sleep deeply, and I knew that I could get back before he woke up.

Walking outside I walked down the dock, it was a beautiful night, the moon cast an eerie light on the dock, I walked down four docks, then I saw the boat that had been parked nearby us out of the water.

There was movement in the front window, I had no idea why – it wasn't very smart idea but I walked closer to it, for some reason I felt safe.

The door opened and I jumped back, it was dark but instantly when I saw how tall the person was – I knew it was Rooster even before I saw his face.

We just glowered at one another.

"Where is our daughter?" I questioned.

"With Mav." He retorted, I felt relaxed at hearing that, if there was anyone who would put their life on the line for Aurora it was Maverick.

He jumped off the side of the boat onto the dock, I was motionless as he wrapped his arms around my and pulled me to him. It was familiar and comfortable, when he leaned down and kissed me I didn't pull back.