Count

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, major trigger warning for CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, and elements of MASOCHISM.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Rooster's Point of View ---

"You are out way too late." I looked up and saw Maverick coming over and sitting on the stool next to me, I was at a 24 hour bar in town.

"Keeping tabs on me?" I teased.

"Somewhat, is this about Amethyst?"

"Am I that transparent."

"Yes, you like her."

"I do, and I would like to get to know her better, but Jake...why did Ice Man put them together."

Maverick let out a sigh.

"He said they were a match."

I threw back another shot.

"I have a feeling he is going to get her killed. If that happens, I will never forgive him."

"You are being a bit dramatic Bradley."

--- Stella's Point of View ---

I let out a cry when he changed the direction his thrusts were moving, each of his strokes made a pulse of pleasure go through me.

"Am I hitting the spot?"

"Yes..." I moaned.

"Yes who?"

"Yes Jake."

"Again, I love my name on your lips, but try again, you know what I want to hear."

I felt myself start to shiver and I let out an involuntary whimper.

"No, I don't want to..." I knew that he wanted me to call him Daddy, but for some reason I didn't want to, I was feeling scared and out of control, I knew that was the point but it was getting to much.

"No Hangman." I was shocked at the power of my own voice in this moment, and by how he was acting so was he. 

He stopped his movement, it put he in an odd position making my core muscles hurt holding me in in a sitting up position.

"SO we are back to Hangman."

"Yes."

"Such a defiant Baby Girl..."

He basically threw me down on my stomach on the bed, with my arms tied behind my back I couldn't do anything.

I felt his hand tighten on my hips as he contented to pound into me in an unforgiving pace.

"You ready Baby Girl..."

Before I could ask what he meant he pushed forward hard and buried his cock into me, I could feel the pulse from the underside of his cock as he came in me.

He held me against him until it seemed almost painful for him to still be in me, with a deep moan from him he gently removed himself from me.

I let out a whimper, not that I would admit it, but I felt empty without him in me. 

"Sorry, let's get theses off, you have been such a good girl..."

When he took off the handcuffs I moved over on my back, rubbing my shoulder and rotating it.

Hangman laid down on his side, and looked over at me, with a tentative hand he reached out and rubbed one of my shoulders.

"Did I hurt you? You know you can ask me to stop or use the safe color at any time."

"I'm just a little sore, and I don't mind being a little uncomfortable from submitting to you."

"But you did defy me... quite directly I might add."

I looked away from him.

"I know..."

I felt his finger on my lower chin and making me look at him, his green eyes were hard and intense.

"Was that a hard line for you? Or were you just being defiant just to challenge me, answer honestly Amethyst."

I said nothing because I had no idea what to say, it wasn't a hard line, but I...I knew that in a way I wasn't ready to submit to him fully.

"Challenging your dominant, you know that is a punishable offense."

"I know..."

He got off of the bed, and whent over to his clothes stopping before them.

"How do you feel about corporal punishment?"

I looked away, I didn't want it, but I didn't mind it.

"What will you use."

"A belt, the flat side of it, five times on the back."

I looked down blushing, as I heard him remove the belt from his pants, and then come back over.

"Get off the bed and kneel on the floor."

I did as he asked me to, he stopped.

"I will retract this punishment if you address me how I wanted."

"No Sir."

I heard him take a deep breath, something about this excited me, and that kind of freaked me out, I knew this was a turning point, I was going to let him discipline me, willingly.

"Fucking hell, what is your color?"

"Green."

"Do I have your permission to do this, do you understand why I am punishing you."

"Yes Sir, I give permission and I understand."

"Alright, count as I go."

With that he whipped me, a sharp almost delicious pain going against my back as the blow landed. 

"One."

"Please say it Baby Girl..."

"No Sir."

He struck again, not as hard, but an odd pleasure surged up my spine. 

"Two."