Epilogue

Having a chance to go back to Hogwarts for the eighth year, I took it so I could complete my newts. Though this year I took more time to spend with Sophie and Draco. "Hogsmead?" I asked Draco. "We haven't gone this year. We only have a month left of school, let's complete the tradition of going every year." I told him smiling.

he rolled his eyes "I wouldn't call it a tradition as much as I would a coincidence." He said.

"cmon we've been going every year since fourth year, let's do it." I begged.

"fine..." he agreed.

....

"They cleaned this place up pretty good since we last saw it," I told him as we walked hand in hand.

we walked past shops, arriving at zonkos. I jokingly opened the door for Draco, bowing as I said "your highness" he rolled his eyes smiling.

my laughter was cut short as I saw a chocolate frog, it reminded me of my brother timmothy, he had to be what 7 or 8 now? "Lindsey?" Draco asked.

"huh? Oh Uhm sorry, that frog reminded me of my brothers..." I told him, he knew about them, he had read my letters.

"oh..." he stood there for a second before grabbing the chocolate frog and bringing it to the counter to buy. I smiled at this.

soon we made it to madam puddifoots tea shop. I ordered green tea, as did Draco. "Look what I brought." I laughed, as I pulled pride and prejudice out of my bag. He groaned rolling his eyes.

"not this again."

"I'm kidding, I'm not gonna read it now." I said laughing.

"you best not, I might burn that book if I see it again." He threatened.

"you wouldn't dare, Mr. Darcy!" I called him, to annoy him. He groaned again but this time he smiled while looking at me. I put the book away as our tea arrived.

"So your highness, now that we're about to graduate, what do you think we'll do with our lives," I asked after a while of silence.

"well... you're gonna be a healer obviously... so I'll just have to settle for being a healer's husband." He shrugged.

I stared at him "what..." I blushed.

he smirked at me, knowing he caught me off guard. "Healers husband," he said.

"Healers husband? are you!?" I asked in disbelief. He nodded his head sipping tea.

"marry me, Lindsey Boris."

....

6 years later....

I woke up to the other half of the bed empty. I checked my alarm clock to see it was 4 AM. I wrapped a light blanket around me as I wandered out of Draco and my room, into the nursery. There he was with our one-year-old daughter Sophia. He rocked her and cooed at her as she giggled slightly. Light red peach hair covered her head, and he looked into her grey-blue eyes. "Are you excited to have a new baby brother or sister?" He asked her softly, as he lightly brushed her cheek. I smiled butting a hand on my slightly enlarged belly. I leaned against the door as it creaked.

surprised, Draco looked at me as I laughed. "Sorry for interrupting your father-daughter time dad." I smiled.

"How dare you, you 'witch'" he joked.

I smirked. "I'm so sorry your highness, I'll leave you and the princess to be."

he smiled grabbing my hand as I went to leave. "I don't think princess Sophia minds, even if you are an oddball..." I leaned against Draco's shoulder looking at our daughter. As hard as it was for me to admit, she was her daddy's best friend.

I yawned. "Well princess Sophia, I hope you don't mind, but I think I need to steal your dad from you, parents need sleep you know..." I tugged on Draco's arm. He kissed Sophia goodnight as we went to bed.

....

14 years later...

Lyra squeezed my hand as she first saw the Hogwarts express. "I don't wanna go mummy..." she whined.

"hun, you'll be fine," I said hugging her to my side, having gone through this two times already I had come prepared for this. "Besides, you'll have Sophia and Scorpius to help you out."

"but what if I'm in a different house than them? What if I don't make any friends..." she asked teary-eyed.

"Scorpius is a Slytherin, and Sophia is in Ravenclaw." If you're not with one of them then you'll either be in Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. Hufflepuff is kind by nature, and Gryffindor is brave, even brave enough to come to talk to you. Besides, I know my daughter" I nudged her shoulder "everyone who meets you likes you."

"I don't wanna be in Hufflepuff." She pouted.

"And why is that?" I frowned crossing my arms.

"cause... Lincoln is a Hufflepuff..." she whined.

"oh Hunny." I laughed looking at my husband. "Lincoln only has a crush on you."

"he's annoying..."

"his mother happens to be my best friend." I said. "Besides, you never know, he could end up being your best friend," I told her.

she made a noise that sounded close to a sigh. "And I have to go?" She asked.

"Something tells me you'll have lots of fun..." I smiled. "Now go on."

She got a look of determination as she grabbed her bags and marched to the train with her siblings. "Lyra!" I called to her. "Remember... if you ever get scared, or sad or even lonely" I tilted my head. "Just write letters! To your dad and I... or your siblings..." I looked towards Draco. "Or even no one." She nodded her head nervously as she took a step onto the train. I smiled bittersweetly as I waved her off. Draco grabbed my hand as he waved as well.

I looked around the train station, this was the place it began, and it would again and again. I leaned against Draco's shoulder as we left... I'm so thankful my no one turned out to be him, turned out to be my tormentor, turned out to be my ferret, turned out to be Draco Malfoy.

Dear readers,

wow, it's over... thank you to everyone who helped or read Letters. This book has inspired me to become an author, these characters mean so much to me as if they were real because they are real. They're all inspired by someone I know, the good and the bad. I hope that Letters helped you in some way, whether it's a distraction from the real world, or it inspired you to be something more. And most of all I hope you love this book almost as much as I do.

With love, the author.