"your hands, oh my gosh, Amber"

Amber's grip on Tara's neck tightened as Tara clenched down on her fingers. "how does that feel?" Amber smirked, curling her fingers as she began thrusting in and out quicker. "good.. mh.. f-feels good" Tara stuttered, wrapping her hands around Amber's neck.

Tara's muscles relaxed.

Tara nodded, heavily breathing, and whining as Amber let her drop to a pillow below. "Amb..er... fuck... f-faster... ple-please." Tara whined as Amber removed her fingers and placed them on her lips. "you taste delicious."

"mhm....please" Amber quickly thrusted her fingers back into the smaller girl under her, smirking as she squirmed, desperately trying to escape, yet get closer to Amber's quick-paced fingers. "o-oh f..fuck, Amber- please, mh.." Tara moaned as Amber curled and uncurled her fingers quickly, Tara gasped as Amber hit her sweet spot over and over.

Her legs shook as Amber giggled, pulling out quickly before Tara could reach her climax. "Amber, what the-fuckk!" Tara yelled as Amber thrusted her fingers in without any warning. "A-amber, s-slower!" Tara wiggled and squirmed under her girlfriend, Amber chuckled, admiring the wet, sweaty, athsmatic mess underneath her. "does that feel nice, darling?"

Tara whimpered, nodding her head slowly. "Tell me, how good does it feel, babygirl." "it-it feels r-really g-good A-Amber." Tara moaned as Amber used her free hand to play with her nipples. "and.. does this feel good?" Amber smirked as she twisted Tara's hard buds. Tara swallowed hard, and Amber twisted harder, earning a loud moan from the small girl under her.

"You look so good." Amber admitted, realising Tara's nipples. "Wait-just.. a.. quick.. br-break please-" Tara pleaded, letting her muscles relax again. Amber grabbed both Tara's wrists and pinned them above her head. "good girl." Amber smirked, letting go of her tiny girlfriends wrists. Tara's arms swung down to the sheets, gripping them tightly as Amber added a 4th finger, her pace speeding back up.

"shit-" Tara whined and let out a sharp breath as Amber moved her free hand to her neck, squeezing tightly but not too tight, careful not to block off her girlfriends airways. "tell me, if I were to squeeze your neck as tight as I could, would you need your inhaler?"

Amber questioned, eyeing Tara's inhaler on their nightstand. Tara whined and nodded, opening her eyes slightly to smile at Amber.

"and, do you think I could do that, sweetheart?"

Tara's eyes widened, shaking her head as her hands snapped up to Amber's, Tara grabbed at the hand on her neck trying to release the pressure on her neck. "n-no" Tara whispered as Amber chuckled loudly, squeezing Tara's neck tighter, her fingers twisting and curling, thrusting quickly.

"wait seriously, Tara." Amber's expression turned serious, her fingers stiffening, and her thrusting slowing down. Tara stared at Amber's dark brown eyes, gaining some of her self-conscious back.

Tara jolted forward. "I'm kidding baby, there's nothing wrong I just wanted to do this. " Amber chuckled, grabbing Tara's neck tightly and slamming her back down on the bed,her fingers quicker than before. Tara moaned loudly, clingg to the sheets. "you're doing so well, babygirl

"th-mh..thank-thank you..mh...." Tara moaned, her legs wrapping around Amber's waist."calm it, T. I'm not going that fast, " Amber teased, her fingers now moving at an insanely fast speed.

"A-amber... A-amber I c-can't... please.. please Amber," Tara pleaded, her legs shaking. "are you close?" Amber asked, her fingers slowing a little.  "y-yes.. please-amber!"

Tara whined loudly, her hands moving to Amber's soothing hair. Amber continued to speak to Tara, and as Tara's words were sloppier, Amber could tell she was very close. Tara's legs shook quickly, Amber's fingers speeding up.

"Cum for me, Tara." Amber smirked as Tara's back arched, her eyes shut tightly. Amber laughed. "ah...fuck...mommy!" Tara yelled, pulling Amber's hair. "hey, hey.. you're okay." Amber said surprised, running her hands through Tara's damp hair. "Amb... Amber..." Tara whimpered, sitting up as Amber pulled out her fingers. Amber placed her fingers in her mouth, tasting Tara's juices. "was that good?" Amber questioned, continuing to play in Tara's hair.

"Helloo? " Mindy sang, opening the door as Amber helped Tara change.

"Did you just fuck. "

"Mindy-get out! " "ugh, whatever, Tara you're a pathetic fucking bottom. " Mindy cackled, slamming the door.

Amber helped Tara put on a sweater and some shorts. "that's okay," Tara whispered, burrowing her face into Amber's neck. Amber and Tara walked out, joining everyone downstairs for a movie.

"Did you have fun, mommy?"

Liv smirked, staring at Tara's sweaty face and still damp hair. "Yeah, I had fun. Whatever."

Amber responded, sitting next to Chad and Tara on the couch. Tara lied her head on Amber's shoulder. "what are we watching?" Tara asked. "Stab 3." "of course we are," Tara said, rolling her eyes. "oh my god, shut up BaByGiRl. " Mindy sing-songed. "Mindy-shut your fucking mouth."

Uh... This is my first one :)
Anything better I could do?