Why is that in the basement- Tara Carpenter's last words part two

"i would like to u-use the strap, daddy." Tara whispered softly. "yeah, pretty girl? wanna use the strap?" "Yes please, d-daddy." Amber pulled off Tara's shorts and panties, then her shirt and bra. "Handcuffs and blindfold. go get it." Amber commanded, her tone sharp but soft, and Tara found herself craving more of her dominance. Tara walked hesitantly over to the cabinet and opened it, grabbing the pink handcuffs.

Tara shuddered as she felt the soft faux leather in her hand, and pulled out the drawer, seeing the neatly folded blindfolds. She grabbed a pink one, gemstones and flower scattered around polka dots. She walked back over to the bed and got back on it. Amber grabbed Tara's chin between her fingers, forcing her to look at her. Tara sat on her knees and lookrd up at her, her eyes filled with lust and submission. 

Amber smirked at the pure innocence in Tara's eyes once she asked. "Do you want a cover, puppy?" "y-yes daddy." Tara moaned softly as she felt a comfortable cover being placed over her stomach. "okay, cupcake." Tara blushed. "what, not used to me being so nice?" Tara felt her face heating up and turned a slight shade of pink. "you are so adorable," Amber whispered to herself, and Tara heard the sincerity in her voice. "thank you." 

"Thank you what?" "Thank you, daddy." "Good girl." Amber pushed Tara back on the bed and grabbed the handcuffs, pushing her wrists above her head. 

She cuffed Tara to the bed, then blindfolded her. "I know when you can and can't take it anymore. Don't worry." Tara nodded obediently, letting out a needy whimper. "good girl." Tara blushed and nodded. She whined as she heard Amber's footsteps disappearing into the distance, her hips bucking. "Amber.." "hmm?" Tara heard, she mewled. "hmm?" "Please, daddy." Tara whined. 

"Don't whine, you sound like a brat." Amber said firmly. "s-sorry," "sorry for what?" "Sorry for whining." "good girl, now, i don't like daddy. call me mistress." "y-yes, mistress.." "good girl. now, do you wanna take my strap-on?" "yes, mistress. please, mistress." "alright, sweetheart. open wide." Tara opened her legs, hoping to be praised for her docility. 

"Good," Amber lined her strap with Tara's entrance, teasingly rubbing against it. Tara whinged impatiently, her form trembling. "Mistress, ple-please." "what would you like, puppy?" "I-i want you, please mistress," Amber pushed the tip of her head into Tara, slowly thrusting deeper and deeper "h-harder, faster--mistress," Tara moaned, arching her back. "good girl, yeah..take me just like that, sweetheart." "y-yes, yes..mhh..." "close already?" "y-yes mistress," Tara wailed, throwing her head back. "c-can i please c-cum?" "not yet." "M-mistress, please..i can't-i c-can't hold it! Ah!" Tara screamed in pleasure as she climaxed. 

Amber's eyes dropped down to her pussy, then the sheets, flooded with Tara's cum. Tara trembled. "S-sorry, mistress,i c-couldn't help it." Tara explained, her thighs trembling and soaked. "What did i tell you about cumming without permission?" "I-i'm sorry, mistress," Tara bleated. Amber sighed. "first you disobey me, and now you're breaking the rules? what is going on with you?" 

"I-i don't k-know, mistress. I'm s-sorry, it won't happen again." Tara murmured. "You're right it won't. because brats get punished." Tara nodded. "I-i understand, mistress." Tara said. "Good girl." Tara whimpered as she felt Amber's strap against her walls, pushing against it as she pulled out. "Tell me why you thought you were allowed to disobey me?" 

"I-i di-didn't, mistress." "oh, but you thought you were allowed to come down here?" "I-i know, mistress. but, i was cu-curious, mistress." "Oh, you're full of yourself. lay back." Tara lied back on the mound of pillows and let out a small gasp as she saw Amber grab her. Amber pinned Tara down, her arms an each side of her body. 

Amber pulled back, sitting on her knees. Amber pushed the vibrator against Tara's clit, immediately beginning to stimulate her. "M-mistress," Tara whimpered. "Yes, puppy?" "Mh.." "You know, i was gonna fuck you," Amber paused, "But i guess you need a punishment." Amber moved the vibrator and thrusted a dildo into her, turning it on the highest level. "M-mistress," Tara moaned, arching her back. Amber turned the intensity down a bit, letting Tara relax slightly. "M-mistress, please.." Tara mewled, bucking her hips involuntarily.