never leave part 1

G!P AMBER

"No! Sam, Just leave me alone!" Tara shouted, tears flowing from her eyes. "Why? Because you don't wanna except the fact that what you did was wrong?!" "i hate you, so fucking much!" "No you fucking don't, you just can't accept that you're wrong sometimes!" "you're acting like mom!" Tara screamed. "What the fuck is wrong with you, Tara?! Can you not control your feelings? are you that mental?!" "Fuck you, sam! I'm leaving! And i'm not coming the fuck back!" Tara gave Sam the finger and slipped on her boots, then grabbed her coat. "Where are you even going?" "Amber's. And don't call me 'cause im not picking up." Tara growled, slamming the front door behind her as she went outside. She sighed and put her hood on, the darkness flooding her eyes. Sh called Amber as she walked to the store. 

"Hey baby," Amber said over the phone, and Tara could hear her face drop as she responded. "H-hey..um, i'm at the gas station..hiccup...by my house, could you please come pick me up?" "Of course i will. Are you crying, sweetheart?" y-yes..h-hold on, i've gotta pay for this drink...sob...i'll explain everything when i see you," Tara promised, handing the cashier $9 for her chips and drink. "I'm on my way baby. Do you wanna go somewhere safer, please?" Tara nodded. "Yes, a-amber." "thank you, sweetheart." Tara walked to the park and sat on the slide, taking a sip of her tea. She calmed herself, breathing in and out. She began to tear up again as she saw Amber's car. She ran to it, jumping in the passenger seat. "What happened, princess?" Tara shook her head. 

"C-can we talk..about it lat..hiccup..later?" "honey," Amber rubbed circles on Tara's thigh. "Tell me what happened." "M-me and Sam..sob...got into a f-fight..and i told her i hated her..and..sob, hiccup..and i told her i was leaving and that i wasn't gonna come back." "Okay. do you wanna stay with me for a few days so she can cool down?" Tara nodded. "I-i told her she was ac-acting like mom...i-i shouldnt've," 

"You're right. you shouldnt've. but she should know how hard it is for you to control your feelings. but, when you go back, you need to apologize." "o-okay." "Do you wanna have a movie night tonight? No sex, no dirty stuff, just a nice, warmy, fuzzy movie, some snacks and cuddles?" Amber suggested. "Y-yes please." " Amber let out an exaggerated sigh, pulling into her driveway. "Before we start that nice movie night," Tara looked up at Amber. "I think Sam needs some help with you, so maybe i should punish you myself." 

Tara blushed but nodded. "C'mon, sweetie pie." Amber opened the door for Tara, grabbing her hand and leading her to the front door. "Now, babygirl, go wait for me on the bed. I'm gonna go get the stuff for our movie night." Amber paused. "actually, come with me." Amber grabbed Tara's hand and brought her to the bedroom, pushing her down on the bed. "sweetheart, open your legs." Tara nodded and opened her legs obediently. 

Amber forced Tara's legs wider open and pulled her panties down, leaving them to pool around her ankles. She smirked. "wet for a punishment? hm," Amber smirked and opened her bedside drawer, grabbing her 6-inch dildo and pushing it into Tara's cunt. "f-fuck.." Tara whimpered and arched her back. "I'm going to the store, and you better not touch it." Amber turned on the dildo and it began vibrating. "p-please-mistress," "I'll be back. trust me." Amber turned the light off and closed the door, making Tara whimper. "mhh..." Tara whined and pushed against the bed. 

Amber smirked as she walked into the store, eager to hear Tara's moans and cries. She grabbed popcorn, candies, chocolates, and a throw cover. She walked to the cashier and paid them, carrying the few bags she had to the car. She drove around for a bit, wanting to make Tara wait at home for as long as possible. She decided to drive to Mindy's, knocking on the door. 

Tara sits up and whines, grabbing her phone. Her eyes were puffy, tears ruining her pretty face and glazing her 'sunkissed freckles' as Amber would call them.