SUB J.O

Jenna walks up to you after having a few drinks, her hips swaying and the smell of alchohol emanating of her black dress. "Come on, just drink oneee!" she slurr-whined, swirling the last bit of vodka around in her glass before downing it.  "how many glasses of vodka have you had?" You ask. "I-i don't know," she whispers. 

"Probably more than six." You snatch her glass. she whines and tries to snatch it back, but thanks to your height difference you can simply hold it above your head. She scoffs and slaps your arm, beginning to walk off towards the bar. you follow her and grab her arm, pulling her towards you. "Where the hell do you think your going?" 

"To get another drinkk!" She yells, rolling her eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me." She whines and pulls her arm out of your grasp. "fuck you," she whispers, praying you didn't hear her, but you did. you grab her arm and drag her towards your shared room. You threw her onto the bed and closed and locked the door, then glanced over at her. "who touched you." You demanded. "Nobody," "Jenna," You growl. "who.the.hell.touched you." "Nobody, asshole." She said firmly. You grab her shirt collar and push her into the mattress. "what the hell did you just call me? huh?" She blushed. "n-nothing." 

"Eactly what i thought. Take off your clothes." She took off her dress and shoes, leaving her in a bra and panties. "What, you thought i wouldn't be mad at you?" you tease. "mh.." she whines. "mh what?" "please.." she begs, looking up at you. "please what?" 

"p-please touch me," she whimpers, slightly arching her back. You begin to rub her clit through her panties, smirking. "please baby, please.." She begs. "what?" "p-please, please," "tell me what you need, sweetie." "i-i need you," she breathes. "i n-need y-you inside!" You shove 2 fingers inside of her, massaging her clit at the same time."f-fuck, y-yes.." 

she moaned. Jenna clutched the sheets, her knuckles turning white. "aw, sweetheart. are you taking my fingers like a good girl?" "y-yes--ahh! f-faster! m-more!" You add a third finger and smirk down at her, grabbing her neck. 

"you like that, honey? yeah?" she nods, one hand grabbing your shoulder and the other still grabbing at the sheets. "Does that feel so good, babygirl? yeah, mh, doesn't it?" She nods, her mouth open wide. "look at you, sweetie pie. so cute and needy," you tease, leaning between her neck to kiss and suck it. "a-ah--fuck--" 

She arches her back, but this time you push her hips down, your thrusts clearing her head so all she can do is moan and scream your name. "fas-" she starts, choking back a moan. "hm? what?" "fasterrr!" "you want me to go faster, doll?" She nodded, grabbing your shirt and pulling you down to kiss you. "Good job, sweetheart." 

Jenna moaned as you slid your tongue into her mouth, taking your time as you fucked her with your fingers while your tongue explored her mouth. "are you gonna cum for me, darling?" Jenna nodded and clenched tight around your fingers. "that's it, my sweet girl. Cum for me." Jenna moaned as she finished, and you laughed, stroking her head as the tremors subsided. "good job, dollface." you praise, dipping back down towards her neck and biting it softly. She whimpered, wrapping her legs around you. 

"Don't do that, hon." She drops her feet to the bed,looking into your eyes. "thank you, princess." she nods and yawns as you stroke her head. "Darling, are you ready for more?" She nods and spreads her legs. "good girl, now, tell me what you want." "i want you," she breaths, trembling like a leaf. "i need you. inside of me." You nod and thrust a finger inside of her. "mh.." she whimpers, her hand holding yours. "y-yes--fuck," She whimpers, throwing her head back. "My precious little fuck," Jenna moans, arching her back.

 "you really like arching that little back of yours, don't you, dove?"  She nods, swallowing hard at your teasing tone. "should i add more fingers?" "Y-yes! yes, yes!" She yells eagerly, blushing as she feels you teasing her wet folds. 

"You like that don't you, cutie?" She nods and spreads her legs wider, her nails digging into your back as she took your fingers inside of her hungrily. "you take my fingers so well, buttercup." 

You praise, withdrawing your fingers from her dripping cunt. "w-whyy.." She moans drunkenly, her voice impatient but submissive. "Because, baby," you tease. "you weren't being good." You smirk and kiss her neck. 

"But, now, i guess i can make your greedy little pussy feel good." You plunge your three fingers deeper into her and begin to tease her nipples with your thumb. "You're a bit more sensitive than usual." You cock an eyebrow at her. "w-well yeah..y-you've b-been fucking me l-like this alot m-more..recently." She stammers, her muscles tightening around your fingers. 

"your a good girl aren't you?" You whisper into her ear, nibbling on it before pulling back slightly. "do you wanna cum?" you mock, thrusting into her deeper. "y-yes--so bad," she begged, her head thrown back in complete and utter ecstacy. "then cum for me, pumpkin." She nods and her yes roll back in her head as she releases around your fingers. "that's it, pretty girl." you encourage her as your thrusts slow before you pull your fingers out of her completely. You climb ontop of her, hovering above her before dipping down between her neck to bite it. She moans, her hips bucking against you in a desperate attempt for more pleasure. "ah-ah, baby. no more." Jenna whines as you cut her hopes short. You nibble on her ear and then go back down to her neck, licking a few of her new-born hickeys. "You did such a good job," you push her up, your hand massaging her lower back and stroking her hair affectionetly. "good girl," you whisper into her ear. "Now, don't go overboard with the alchohol, mkay?" "i-i think i'll just stay here with you." you kiss the top of her head. "That's prefectly fine, baby."