janitors fucking closet.

Tara and Amber shut their lockers, Amber kisses Tara's forehead and wraps her arm around her waist. As they walk through the halls, Amber begins noticing the strange looks Tara gets. Tara, face shoved in her phone, is completely oblivious to this attention.

Some people point and laugh, others noses turn as they spot the purple bruises plastered from the tip of Tara's chin to her collar bone. Everyone knew it was probably lower as well.

The only reason they knew is because of her limp. Her limp, the way Amber held her so close, the slight look of sleepyness in her eyes. Of course, Mindy spotted it as well."

"have fun, you two? everyone knows you're hooking up now. Everyone's blowing up my phone asking if you've hooked up at my place."

Amber pulls Tara's headphones off. "Did you hear her, babe?"

"No," Tara says quietly, yawning and leaning slightly on Amber.

Wes climbs off the bench and runs to Tara, attempting to pick her up before Amber's first collides with his face. "The fuck, Wes?" Tara scoffs.

"Clearly you're tired! i thought if Amber wouldn't pick you up and comfort you i will!" "Wes, god, you know that's between me and Tara. that's literally our entire persona. She's always near me or in my arms."

Amber growls, wiping her knuckles off on her pants. "Fuck off, Wes."

Amber rolls her eyes and flips Wes off, grabbing Tara's arm and pulling her away, grabbing her and carrying her inside before setting her on her feet infront of the doors.

"God, i hate having such an early lunch." Amber groans. "It's your fault, maybe don't eat the food, fatass."

Tara's eyes widen and Amber stands up.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you?!" Amber yells, the entire cafeteria turning they're heads to face the table.

Tara scoffe and stands up rounding the table to wes' side. She growls. "what in the fuck did you just call her?" "A fatass, obviously. Finally you've come to your senses. sit." Tara's eyes widen and her hands curl into fists.

She lifts her fists above her head, striking Wes. He falls to the floor. Tara climbs ontop of him and pummels his face, leaving him bloody and writhing in pain.

Everyone stares in shock as Wes sits up, holding his nose and trembling.

"Get the fuck away from her," Tara scowls as Wes stumbles over to them. Wes lands a punch on Tara's nose, attempting to plant another before Amber grabs Wes by the hair and shoves him to the floor.  Mindy and Chad pull her off, pushing her back against the wall.

Amber tries to lunge at Wes again, but Tara grabs her and holds her back. "Amber," Tara mumbles. "Will you take me to the nurse please?" Tara asks sweetly, trying to calm amber down. Amber grabs Tara's hand.

She helps Tara onto the bed. The principal walks in. Amber groans, her head lolling to the side. "Ms Freeman," The principal mumbles. "Yes?" "Hicks said he will let you off but he'd liked to have a talk with Ms Carpenter." "What?" "I mean, i don't really give a shit," The principal mutters. Tara stands up and walks out of the room.

Tara's now sitting next to Wes, a towel pressed against Tara's lips as she gags.

"Do you ever even brush your teeth?" Amber asks, leaning against the doorframe. "can i have my girlfriend back now?" "Yeah, whatever. thanks Tara."

"You're a way better kisser. And fucker. Even if you have a fake cock,"

IDK WHAT TO WRITE UMMMMMMMMM

drain me by towa bird is so good

also

i js think she's hot 😙