never leave part 2

Amber yawned, turning around to see Tara on her phone. "Baby, it's 1 am, give me that." "Amber, i'm texting sam," "Did she text you first?" "She was blowing up my phone. i thought it was my alarm so i got up and checked the time, but then she called me and i hung up so we're texting." 

Amber nodded and scooted slightly closer to Tara, the bright screen of the phone straining her eyes. "Tara, turn the brightness down, please," Amber asked, putting her arm around Tara's waist. "Why? i won't be able to see." "Tara, turn it down." Amber said firmly. Tara rolled her eyes and slightly turned the brightness down. 

Amber yawned and slid her hand up and down Tara's thigh, her other hand entwined in her hair. Tara yawned as she turned off her phone, Amber's warm hands on her felt relaxing. She turned over, burrowing her head in Amber's neck. "Hey, sleepyhead," Amber whispered, placing her hand on the back of Tara's head. Tara mumbled something into Amber's neck. Amber slid her leg between Tara's, and put her hand on Tara's neck. 

"Baby," She whispered. "Hmm?" Tara hummed. "You told Sam you were okay when you were texting, right?" "Yeah, why?" "I wanted to know. That's why."

 Amber smirked and slid her hand into Tara's pants. Tara's eyes snapped open as she felt Amber's warm hands against her clit through her panties. She looked up at Amber. Amber pushed her knuckles against Tara's nubbin, the bone rubbing against it pleasurably. the smaller girl arched her back slightly and let out a needy whimper, her hips bouncing. Amber rolled, her hand still in Tara's pants, except now she was hovering above Tara, her knees on either side of her legs and holding herself up with her free hand. Amber smirked and pulled her hand out of Tara's pants and unzipped them. 

"I forget how you taste from time to time," Amber admitted, teasingly tugging on Tara's panties. Tara blushed and swatted Amber's hand away. Amber slapped Tara's thigh. "Don't swat me," She said firmly. Tara nodded. Amber finally pulled down Tara's underwear and smirked. Amber kneeled between Tara's legs and began to swirl her tongue around her clit. Amber let out a soft moan as she tasted tara's and sweet, sweet nectar. 

She wrapped her lips around Tara's clit and began to suck. She continued letting her tongue churn around her girlfriend's sweet jewel, but pushed her middle and ring finger into Tara's wet hole, and began thrusting. 

Amber chuckled against Tara's clit, sending vibrations through the younger girl's body. Amber gently grazed Tara's clit, making her scream in pleasure. 

Amber groped Tara's thigh and toyed with her clit, sucking and trying out 'tricks' with her smaller girlfriend's clit. "Amber-" Tara moaned, arching her back, but her movements stilled as she felt a sharp sting on her thigh. She whimpered and threw her head back, her hands interlaced in Amber's midnight-black hair. Tara cried out in slight pain as Amber bit her sensitive nub slightly harder. 

The Latina arched her back as she neared her climax, tightening around Amber's fingers. Amber smirked and sucked harder on Tara's clit. "Fuck, you like that?" Amber chuckled, pulling back from Tara's clit. 

Amber looked up at Tara, drool flooding freely from her mouth and tears rolling down from her eyes. "You okay, honey?" Amber asked, slightly concered despite the amount of times she'd see Tara in this state. "Y-yes! more...mhh!" Tara screamed hungrily. Amber nodded and grinned, slipping in her index finger while using her thumb to rub Tara's clit. The sensation was overwhelming, but Amber made sure to not overstimulate her. She felt Tara's walls tightening around her fingers. "Baby, would it be okay if i pulled out for a second to reposition us?" "Y-yes...whatever y-you...ahh! want," Tara moaned submissively. 

"Good girl." Amber pulled her fingers out slightly, and even though she knew it was gonna happen Tara let out soft, quiet whine. Amber slid out of her sweats and boxers, making the fact that she was very wet noticable. "Do you wanna take my strap-on, babygirl?" "Yes, please..yes," Tara nodded hasitly, her hands moving between her leg to touch herself. "Amber, please.." "wait a second, sweetheart," 

Amber grabbed her strap-on from out of the closet and put it on swiftly, then crawled off the bed, remaining standing at the bed. 

She tapped the spot on the bed infront of her, signaling for Tara to move down. Tara nodded and crawled to the edge of the bed, her legs dangling off the edge. Amber sighed and pushed the head of the strap into Tara, keeping eye contact throughout. Tara blushed,

She was excited and exhilarated, but anxious and fearful at the same time. Amber pushed a bit deeper into Tara,  starting to thrust a bit harder. "O-oh, amber..y-yes," Tara moaned softly.  "You can take it," Amber chuckled. "i-i can," Tara moaned. "f-faster, deeper.." Tara whimpered, feeling the ridges of the strap rubbing against her insides. 

Tara whimpered, spreading her legs. Amber snickered, placing her hands on Tara's thigh and spreading them wide apart. "Fuck, take me just like that, you little slut," Amber degraded, beginning to thrust faster and easier. Amber grabbed both of Tara's wrists and pinned them above her head. "deeper?" "y-yes, p-please..please," 

With one swift thrust, Amber pushed as deep as she could into Tara's cunt. Amber grabbed a handful of Tara's hair and pulled roughly, her thrusts mixing with Tara's dripping cunt letting out sounds that made Tara blush. "you get so cute when you're close," Tara threw her head back as she orgasmed, her pussy tightening so tight that she felt she was gonna explode. "Good girl," Amber whispered, pulling out slowly. "There we go," Amber whispered, brushing back Tara's hair with her hand. She sighed contently, and sat Tara up. Amber helped her get dressed and then took her downstairs to the living room, setting Tara down on the couch. "Wait here a second. I'm gonna go get my phone." Amber walked slowly upstairs, her midn filled with Tara's moan of pleasure. Amber grabbed her phone off the bed, and Tara's. She saw Tara's notifications. A text from Wes. 

She walked back downstairs and sat next to Tara and slid her hand into Tara's pants, stroking her clit. She made Tara open her phone and let her talk to him over text. 

'Tara, please take me back.' - Wes

Tara looked up at Amber with a small smile on her face. Amber began to rub Tara's clit faster and told her to give her the phone. Tara handed Amber the phone and gasped, her legs shaking. Amber leaned over towards Tara, whose eyes were closed and mouth proped into a silent moan as Amber slid a finger into her. Amber looked over at Tara, making sure none of Tara's skin was visible. She took a picture, her tongue out and face scrunched into a small growl.

she sent it to Wes, smirking. 

 'she my bitch now, go back to crying on yo mommy's shoulder' - Amber

read, 3:24 am

Amber pulled her hand out of Tara's pants. Tara whined. "Ambsss! i was about to cum," Tara scoffed. "Okay," Amber rolled her eyes. "Tell sam you're okay," Amber tossed Tara her phone. "I did, this morning." "I said," Amber growled. "Tell her you're okay." She said firmly. Tara nodded and called Sam. 

"Hello? sam?"

"H-hey! Tara, now's- fuck, quinn! Now's not a g-good time," 

"o-oh, okay. love you."

"f-fuck yes! f-faster~! shit-i love y-you too, bye! oh~! fuck, quinn!" Sam moaned Quinn's name. Amber rolled her eyes. "oh but she's gonna get mad at us?" Amber growled. "Amber, stop," Tara said sharply. "Whatever," Tara laid her head on Amber's shoulder as Amber wrapped her arm around Tara's small form. "Love you, baby," "Love you too, Amby." "And, your only mine." "I know it, my love."