STUPID LITTLE WHORE- S.L.W -- PART 1

Tara is swaying her hips and taking a sip of her drink every few seconds, grinding against Amber suggestively. "stop it," Amber growls, snatching the cup from Tara. "you've already dranken over your limit." "so? i'm not a child." "you get horny and grumpy, and i'm not dealing with that tonight." Tara groans and struts away, making sure to sway her hips extra as she walked away. Amber grunted and sped over to Tara, grabbing her arm and yanking her back.

"You're so in for it when we get home. I'll fucking ruin you." Tara's eyes widened in suprise but the alcohol quickly took over. "Oh will you?" She smiles and grinds against Amber again, her hips colliding with hers. "Tara, stop it. Now."

She rolled her eyes dismissively, but complied. "Go get a cup of water and drink all of it. Now." She groaned and walked to the sink, grabbing a small shot glass and--"a normal cup, Tara." Tara let out and exaggerated sigh and slammed the shot glass back down onto the counter, glaring at Amber as she angrily grabbed another cup and filled it with water.

She gulped it all down and smirked. "Fine, if you won't play with me then i'll just fuck someone else."

Her smirked widened, but quickly faded and whimpered as Amber grabbed her arm again, causing her to spill water on her clothes. A few heads snapped her way as she gasped, and she sighed in embarrasment. "oops! sorry," Amber said firmly, "i guess we should go home and change." she dragged Tara out to the car and shoved her into the passengers seat. "I swear to god, Tara." she growled.

"i fucking hate when you do this. this is why i hate when you drink!" She yelled. "s-sorry," Tara trembled. "why are so scared now? you weren't scared when you were trying to fuck me and those other whores." "I-i don't know, i-it was the a-alchohol." She whispered, playing with her fingers. "i-i'm sorry, i won't do it again.."

"you will. you have a fucking limit and this is why you need to follow it." Amber steps on the gas and growls, impatiently waiting to get home and fuck Tara sensless. She smirks at the thought, Tara begging for her to stop through moans and screams. She glances over at Tara, still shaking. "stop that," She scoffed.

"you're not scared of me, are you?" She asked teasingly. Tara nods slowly. "i can use that to my advantage." She smirked, placing her hand on Tara's thigh. "How many times do you think you'll be able to cum tonight?" Tara blushed and muttered. "what?" "i d-don't know," Amber groans. "atleast five. I'm gonna make you cum atleast five times." She whimpers and nods, her legs shaky as she imagines what might happen. Amber could edge her as long as she wanted, and there was no way she could stop her. "I'm gonna make you hate me so fucking much."

Tara nods again, her body still trembling as Amber squeezed her thigh, finally pulling into her driveway. Amber took off her seatbelt and opened the door, slamming it before storming to the front door, opening it and leaving Tara to get out of the car herself. Tara approached the couch where Amber was sitting slowly, and sat next to her. "i'm angry with you, and i'm sure you can tell that."

She nodded and ran up the stairs to Amber's room, sitting onto the bed and crawling up to the pillow, lying onto it and covering herself, falling asleep. She woke up to Amber shaking her gently. She smiled nervously and sat up, rubbing her eyes. "so, you think you're allowed to have cunts touching you?" Tara shook her head. "Use your words." "No." "so why'd you do it?" "i-i wasn't thinking right." "and, why did you go over your limit?" "i-i just wanted to have fun." "Tara." "F-fine, MIndy made me drink it." "i knew it! that stupid fucking cunt!" Tara's eyes widened slightly. "Where was Anika?" "at Econ." "ugh. of course she was. "with ethan? and nobody was there and nobody tried to stop you?" "Chad did," She whispers. "of course he did." Amber sighed and pushed Tara onto her back. "take off your clothes."

OOPSIES CLIFFHANGER