lovers rock the bed

Amber groaned as Tara kicked her, grabbing her leg and pushing her chest down. "fuck, Tara!" Amber screamed. "Don't fucking kick me, you know damn well you can't get away from me, " Amber growled, her grip on Tara's leg tightening. "get the fuck off of m-me!"

Tara yelled, trying to punch Amber but missing. "Don't." Amber grabs her wrists, pinning then above her head. "you look pretty, honey. "

Tara blushed at that, but kicked Amber in the side. She groaned and tightened her grip on Tara's thighs. Tara moaned softly as Amber traced her hands up her legs.

"good girl.. " Amber whispered. "A-amber, please no.. " "aw, sweetie. " she slid her pants down swiftly, along with her underwear. "so wet for me, " Amber mocked. "n-no, no! " she squirmed desperately trying to escape Amber's tight grip on her. "L-let me go!" "No, baby." Amber said firmly.

Amber cupped her core, then gently rubbed her clit. Tara moaned quietly and closed her legs. "Open up, sweetheart. " She shook her head in terror. "Please no.. Amber, " "you seem like you want it. " "I don't! I do–I mean, I do!" "then take me like a good girl, " Amber said flatly. Tara opened her legs obediently.

"good girl. " Amber continued her torturous pleasure on Tara's clit, smirking as she heard her wetness. "be good for me, okay? " Tara nodded. Amber roughly pushed 4 fingers into Tara. "ah! Amber!" Tara moaned loudly. Amber smiled smugly, since Tara was louder than normal. "loud, are we?"

She smirked as she started riding her fingers, clamping down. "you like that? you like it when I finger you like this?" Tara nodded and moaned, arching her back. "cum for me, " Amber whispered. Tara cried out in pleasure as she reached her high. "good girl, " Amber whispered, pumping faster, forcing Tara to ride out her orgasm. "ju-just like t-that! R-right thereee! " Tara screamed. Amber grinned as she let her free hand go up to Tara's throat.

She let out a moan that got stuck in her throat, sounding more like a restrained gasp. Tara clawed at the sheets beneath her, arching her back once more. "close?" Amber taunted. "y-yes! S-so close!"

Tara replied obediently. "such a good girl," Amber laughed. "r-right there!" Amber grinned as she found Tara's sweet spot.

"please! faster, faster, faster!"

Tara begged. "So close.. " tara wheezed. "good girl.. " Amber praised. "so tight for me, " Amber whispered. Amber pulled all the way out to slam her fingers back in again. "i-im close! So close!" Tara screamed. "I'm cumming!" She announced. "cum for me, honey."

She arched her back, clamping down on her fingers as she rode out her climax. "Y-you fu-fuck m-m-me so good, " Tara whispered. "I know that, sweetheart." Tara's eyes rolled back in her head as she reached her high. "does that feel so good?" She nodded. "You take me so well, "

"th-thank you," Amber pulled her fingers out, shushing Tara as she whined. "shh, " Amber took off her belt and tied Tara's hands above her head. Amber slide her pants and underwear down, revealing her black strap on. Tara's eyes widened in surprise.

"Y-you wore it? " Tara sputtered. "Of course, baby. " Amber aligned herself with Tara's entrance, and carefully pushed into her. ,"oh god, it's so big.. " Tara bit her lip to hold back a moan as Amber's thrusts got rougher. "Say my name, " Amber commanded. "A-amber! Amber! " Tara's eyes rolled back, a dopey smile appearing on her face as she arched her back and dug her nails into the sheets.

"You look like you're getting possessed," Amber chuckled. "A-amber! " Tara moaned. "amber! So good!" "so good, honey?" "So good... " Tara moaned. "f-fuck! p-please! Don't stop!" Tara pleaded. "I won't. " Amber replied. "yes, yes, yes! Right there!" Tara moaned loudly as amber hit her g-spot over and over again. "y-yes! yes! harder!" Tara begged.

"harder?" Amber asked. "harder!" Tara confirmed. Tara's eyes rolled back in her head when Amber pumped in and out att an insane speed. "yes!" Tara slurred. "does that feel good?" amber teased as she reached up to grab Tara's throat. "you're mine, " she growled. "y-yes! j-just yours! Only y-yours! " Tara shouted. She didn't want it to end, yet knew it had to.

She loved this euphoric feeling as Amber roughly slammed into her tight cunt. "you okay?" "S-so okay! " Tara shouted, her mind filled with Amber. Her scent, her touch, her face, her mouth, her words, her kisses, her amazing way with sex and dominance. "f-fuck, " Tara cried out as she reached her climax.

"I n-need to c-cum, " Tara begged. "please, please, please! " "cum. cum hard." Tara screamed as she reached her high. "alright, sweetheart. " Amber smirked. "o-one more-one more! " Amber nodded and sped her thrusts back up. Tara's threw her head back in ecstasy, and Amber slipped out. "shh, I'm not done. you haven't cum enough, "

Amber got on her knees and began to suck on Tara's clit. "oh, please!" Her eyes rolled back as Amber lapped up her cum and love juices.  "oh.. Oh my god–" "you can cum when you need to, " Tara moaned as she felt Ambers tounge enter her. "A-amber.. " "T-tara."

Amber mocked. She thrusted her tounge as deep as it could go, temporarily disabling Tara's thoughts as Amber fucked her silly. "ple.. " Tara arched her back again, releasing on Amber's tounge. "alright, okay. " Amber cooed as she slurped up the last bit of Tara's insides. "good girl,"

Amber smiled as she saw the sweat on Tara's head. "pj's or normal clothes?" "pj's." "okay, " Amber tossed Tara a pair of white pajama pants and a fuzzy shirt. "cuddles?" Tara nodded. "of c-course I want your cuddles, " Tara replies. Amber smiled sweetly as she helped Tara into a comfortable sleeping position, laying stop Amber, her legs dangling off the sides of her body. "goodnight, princess." "goodnight, Ambs... " "hey, Tara?" " hey yeah?" "I love you. " "I love you too."

-

sorry I missed it last Wednesday. Or whatever Wednesday it was. So this is early. You might get one on Wednesday.