apologize

Tara's hands tremble, tears rolling down her face as Amber thrusts harder. After nearly three hours, Amber's techniques still aren't getting old, every movement she makes is unpredictable. She's hit every last one of Tara's insides from every angle.

"Tara," Amber hums. "y-yes...?" Tara mumbles.

"Just making sure you're still alive," Amber laughs, her hand loosening around Tara's throat.

Tara sucks in a breath, her legs spread and she arches her back and she rocks her hips back and forth, moaning as Amber's hips slap against hers.

"You gonna cum, babygirl?" Tara moans and nods. "m-mmyyy...mommy," Tara mewls. Amber pulls out, stroking herself as she stares at Tara.

She smirks and pushes slightly in, teasing her girlfriend's tight cunt.

Amber then suddenly roughly pushes in, gripping Tara's throat roughly while squeezing her breasts, pinching her erect nipples between her fingers as she does so.

Amber smirks down at the sweaty, babbling girl beneath her. "You're such a good girl for me aren't you?" Amber grins. "y-yes...yes..mh.." Tara whispers. "are you gonna say sorry to me then, baby?" "n-no.."

"Are you gonna beg?" "N-n...no..." "Then you're gonna go for another hour or so, maybe until you say sorry, until you beg, we will keep going and i will not be lenient. you got that?"

Amber growls, slapping Tara's ass roughly and tugging Tara's hair roughly.

"y-yes..mommy..." Tara grumbles, voice soft and shaky.

"i-i wanna c-cum..mo-mommy.." Tara begs. "Oh, you do?"
Amber hums. "Y-yes.." She moans.

"Too bad, you're not allowed to cum until you fucking apologize,"

Amber says, ending her sentence with a rough slap to Tara's ass.

Tara whines in frustration, her brows furrowed and nose scrunched. "It's too bad. Your dress is so pretty, your hair was in such a cute style but you just had to go and act out hmmm?" Amber hums.

"M-m..." Tara tries to make out her words, but can't seem to concentrate enough.

"Mm what?" Tara huffs, her back arching. "Mmphah!"

Tara groan Amber smirks, planting a kiss on Tara's forehead before running her hand through Tara's damp hair. "You wanna cum?" "y-yes..." Tara nods enthusiastically, her hips jerking.

"You're desperate, aren't you? Maybe i should rub your clit too?" "a-ah!" Tara mumbles, legs trembling.

"Good girl," Amber praises, leaning down to kiss Tara's temple. "You're so sweaty, god, i just love fucking you-" Amber hears Tara's whines,

"Say sorry," "M-mh-" "I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. say you're sorry and maybe I'll let you cum."

Amber says firmly. "Mmmh..." "Let me say it nicely,"

Amber whispers, massaging Tara's shoulder. "Tell mommy you're sorry and maybe she'll let you cum." "hmmmph!"

Tara lets out a high-pitched moan, her eyes rolling back in her head!

"oh, baby," Amber scoffs. "Did you cum?" "y-yes," Tara whispers softly. "Did i give you permission?" "N-no..." Amber sighs and pulls out. "On your stomach." She commands, walking to the closet and grabbing her belt. "Be a good little slut and count." Amber brings the belt down, landing a firm slap on Tara's ass, leaving a bruise. "Count," Amber growls. "o-one! t-t-two!" Tara yelps. "t-t-three!"

"th-th...uh..thirty..th-th...mnnh.." "keep counting," Amber says. She grabs Tara's shoulded and turns her on her back, using her hand to slap Tara's pussy gently, before urging Tara to continue counting.  "Th-thirty...two...thr..mgh..."

After Tara counts to fifty, she pets Tara's head and swipes the belt off the bed, leaning forward so Tara can cling to her.

"M-moh...mommy....i'm...not...hiccup...i'm....hiccup...sorry.." Tara sobs.

"Please, cuddles...hiccup...s-sorry...." Tara whines. "You're sorry?" Tara nods. "r-really...hiccup...sorry...m-mmm...." Tara whimpers. Amber grins,

walking backwards to sit at Tara's desk. "I love you," Anber says gently, rubbing Tara's back as she hiccups."

"l-love...y-you, too.." Tara whispers, her hands wrapped around ambers shirt.

"Thank you, you wanns take a nap or something, baby?"
Amber offers. "C-cuddles."

Tara says. "Good girl," Amber says, setting Tara back down on the bed, spooning Tara and rubbing her thigh. "Mh.." Tara whispers.