The Conflict: Wes N' Amber.

Amber and Tara are cuddled up on the couch, Wes grimacing at the sight of Tara's head cuddled into Amber's neck. "Tara!" He shouts. Tara leans forward. Amber smiles gently at her. "yes...?" She mumbles groggily. "wanna play truth or dare?" Tara shakes her head tiredly and lets her head fall back on Amber's skin. Amber pulls the cover over both of them.

Wes scowls and looks back at mindy and the rest of their group, on the floor playing spin the bottle. "C'mon, Tara," Wes says. "Let's play truth or dare!"

"She doesn't want to, she's sleeping. leave her alone." "Why not? why is she sleeping anyways?" "None of your business, wes. Just leave her alone." Wes rolls his eyes and walks over to them. He grabs Tara's arm and pulls her away from Amber. "What the fuck, Wes?!" Mindy yells.

Tara winces, hitting the floor with a thud. Chad stands up and walks over to Wes as Amber grabs Tara off the floor.

"Get the hell out," He says. "or else what?" "I'll beat the fuck out of you." "No you won't." "Just because you have a crush on Tara doesn't mean you can give her a concussion," Anika says.

"Get the fuck out," Chad shoves Wes to the door. "It's not your house, it's Amber's." "Yeah, and i want you to get the fuck out before your mom gets a call from a funeral service." "It's fine," Tara says to Amber. "Just stop yelling," She says. Tara clings to Amber.

"Let him stay." Amber says. "But if you touch her again-" "i know," Wes scowls. He walks back to the couch, and Chad shoves him, sitting down besides Ethan. Amber carries Tara upstairs.

"Are you gonna fuck me?" She asks gently. "Not if you don't want me to," "I want you to." "Good." "But my head hurts." "You just hit your head, babe. of course it does." Tara rolls her eyes.

"Whatever." Amber opens the door to her room and sets Tara on the bed. She flips Tara onto her back.

"take your clothes off." Amber says, pulling her jacket off aswell, leaving her in a sports bra. Tara blushes. "Why do you have to be so hot?" Tara asks. "I mean, you have abs, and-" "If i wasn't a bit strong would i be able to fuck you in all the positions imaginable?" "N-no, i guess not,"

Tara sputters, face flushing. "Don't be embarrassed, you know you love being fucked silly."

Tara blushes harder. "Would it be okay if..." Amber starts, her hand roaming up to Tara's neck, squeezing gently.

Tara squeaks. "You're too cute for your own good," amber whispers. "Is it okay if i record this?" Amber asks. Tara nods.

Amber sets her phone up. She squeezes Tara's neck gently, her free hand feeling around Tara's chest.

"You're so tiny," Amber grins. "sh-shut up and fuck me," Amber snickers. "stand up." Tara complies quickly.

"Good girl," Amber pets Tara's head. She wraps her arm around Tara's waist and pulls her against her chest.

Carefully, she slides 2 fingers inside of Tara. Tara moans softly, arching her back and rolling her hips. "Fuck, good girl," Amber praises. "just like that,"

Tara lets out a low moan, legs trembling. "don't tell me your legs are weak already," Amber teases.

Tara whimpers and her eyes widen. "w-w-what are you doing?" "I'm gonna fuck your ass," Amber says causually. Amber's free hand goes up to Tara's mouth, pushing a finger past her lips.

"Suck." Tara obeys, her lips wrap around her finger. Amber slides into Tara's ass, continuing to pump her fingers in and out. Tara moans. "You got it,"

Amber says. "that's a good girl," "O-oh god, A-am-amber.." Tara cries out. Her knees buckle. Amber pulls her finger away from Tara's mouth, grinning as Tara leans forward, chasing it. "Chill, babe."