songs. specifically homo songs.

Drain Me! - Towa Bird (she said it was about lesbian sex idk TAMBER CODED)

PAIN - King Princess - (TAMBER CODED?!!?)

GUESS - charli xcx ft. billie eilish (TAMBER CODED, BILLIE'S AMBER N CHARLI'S TARA BUT MOR OF A BRAT. HEHE. I'M SO FUNNY. SAY I'M FUNNY.

P.U.N.K GIRL - HEAVENLY (TAMBER CODED, IT'S GIVING SCREAM 5)

Stargirl Interlude - The weeknd and lana del rey. (TAMBER. CODED. TARA'S DEF BEEN IN HER POSITION ON THE COUNTER)

Cool About It - Boygenuis ( a bit biased bc i have a huge crush on them, T.A.M.B.E.R C.O.D.E.D)

Older - Isabel LaRosa (i feel like they'd be so like winnie x cairo ig? TAMBER CODED OBVI)

moonlight - kali uchis (Again, maybe I'm biased but it's defo smk.)

ALSO, TARA N AMBER DO KARAOKE TO LIKE LUNCH BY BILLIE EILISH OR LIKE KING PRINCESS OR SIR CHLOE SO I WANNA WRITE THAT TOO

I have a playlist that's called homo music but it's js american hero and snow angel (i have other gay playlists but they're so gay they got a seperate one)

also, i know 'intro' in american hero is litch an intro but I'm obsessed

also i was thinking i js watched wild heart mv and i saw the drain me easter egg n i was thinking (towa said LIVE that's drain me was about lesbian sex) i was thinking if in the mv, she was fantasing that while listening to wild heart what was she fantasing while listening to drain me...🤨😏

i have too many crushes on too many women omg it's crazy and i js developed one for king princess aswell I've listened to like 2 hours of her already

⚠️SMUTT WARNING⚠️

Tara's eyes roll back in her head, clenching around Amber's strap. "Ride mommy, good girl," "y-yes m-mommy..." Tara whines, grinding harder. "You're such a horny girl, you love ridin' mommy don't you?" "Y-yes...mgh..yes mommy.."

"Good girl, keep riding, maybe mommy will let you come." "Ngh! o-oh...." Tara moans, drool pooling in her mouth before spilling out. "Messy girl, drooling all over mommy's cock. You love being my little slut, don't you? good little slut." "Mmph! h-huff!" Tara pants, her jaw-slacks and a sheen of sweater covers her forehead, drool running freely from her mouth. "Mmm! mommy! ye-yes! ah!" She squeaks.

"Good job, sweetheart. ride mommy just like that, you're doing so well,"

Amber praises. She flips Tara onto her back and pounds into her. Tara arches her back, her palms slapping hard against Amber's back subconsciously.

Amber grabs Tara's wrists and pins them above her head, forcing the smaller girl to stop fighting and succumb to the pleasure—One hand wrapped around Tara's throat, her free hand holding Tara's wrists above her head, her hips colliding with Tara's as the tiny girl moans, cries, and scream in a blissful haze.

"Mmh, so pretty babygirl. Such a pretty girl," Tara's eyes roll back in her head, her hands pressing against Amber's. "Not in an attempt to escape, but rather because she's unfocused, a vacant look in her eyes as she hits her peak. "Such a good girl," Tara nods.

"I'm....mhhh...mommy....cumming...again.." Tara whimpers, drooling mindlessly as she clutches the sheets, legs trembling and squirming, her face scrunched in pleasure. Amber's strap pounds mercilessly against her walls, the head tapping against her soft spot, her fingertips pressing tauntingly against Tara's erect nipples. "Mh, that's it baby," "mmh..."  Tara whines, rolling her hips against the base of Amber's strap.

OKAY DONE. DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY MUSIC TASTE I ALREADY HAVE SOMEONE TO DO THAT.

 DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY MUSIC TASTE I ALREADY HAVE SOMEONE TO DO THAT

look. at. her.