S.L.W PART 3

"yeah? it feels good?" "y-yes, yes.." Tara whined and involuntarily bucked her hips. "patientce, baby. you're such a good little slut," Amber teased. "i-i am," Tara agreed. "but only for me." She nodded, looking up at Amber. "i-is it gonna hurt?" "if you move. it will feel so good if you be a good little slut for me." "o-okay, i will." "lay back." Tara lied back against the heap of pillows Amber had set up for her. "i-i'll be good, i-i promise." "yes, you will." Amber fingers teased Tara's sensitive folds, before dipping 2 fingers inside of her. "do you think you deserve to cum?" "Y-yes, y-yes, please.." "hold on, babygirl." 

Amber thrusts harder and grabs a handful of Tara's hair, pulling roughly. " "show me how well you can take me." Tara moaned and threw her head back, grasping the sheets. "that's a good girl," Tara whimpered, her nails digging into Amber's flesh. Her legs shook and closed, causing Amber to force them open. 

She kept her hand on the side of Tara's thigh, slightly teasing and slapping her aching flesh. "does this feel good? or does this feel better?" Amber teased, thrusting her fingers as quickly as humanly possible. Meanwhile, Tara, moaning, whining, and gasping incoherent sentences. "You're mine, you fucking got that?" Tara nodded, pulsing and throbbing around Amber's fingers. "h-haaa..." "i'm gonna make you come so fucking hard." "p-please--" Tara whimpered. "please what?" 

"p-please, please, c-can i--can i-i c-come?"

Tara begged. "Hold it. " Tara's eyes widen slightly, squirming as she tried to hold back the inevitable. "mhh..." "aw, whats wrong? does my princess need to come?" Tara nodded, panting. "don't come until i tell you," She gasped in pleasure, her legs opening wider. "Oh, look at you, all eager and wet for me." "p-please, please l-let me c-come.." "No, not yet." "h-hmm..." Tara moaned, her thighs shaky. "A-amber, please--" 

Her heart sank as she felt Amber pull her fingers away from her arousal, her eyes filled with sadness and frustration, but an undying sense of submission. "Awh, poor baby, " Amber teased. She shoved back into Tara's cunt. Tara felt herself becoming  wetter around Amber's fingers. "M-more.." she begged. "please, more.." "more what? fingers?" She nodded. "use your words." Amber said, popping Tara's thigh firmly. "Y-yes, m-more f-fingers, p-please, m-mistress," Tara whimpered, before covering her mouth. Amber's eyes narrowed. "what did you just call me?" "u-uh-" "do you want me to stop?" Amber coerced. "N-no! p-please, don't stop!" "Alright, then what did you call me?"

 Amber demanded, shoving into Tara at a perfect angle, hitting the perfect spot inside her. "M-mistress!" she moaned, "I c-called you mistress!" she repeated. "such a sweetheart, aren't you?" "m-mmgghh.." "Aw, struggling now, aren't we?" "p-pleeeaasee.." Tara moaned clenching around Amber's fingers. "k-keep going, p-please-" "shh," Amber said. "i know what you want, and i'll give it to you, but be patient." "p-please, please-" "i said be patient." "mhh..i-i-i can't, i-i need you inside of me!" "learn some patience or i won't let you cum." she growled, tugging Tara's hair.  Tara whined but nodded, spreading her legs slightly. 

"mhh..i-it feels-feels so good.." "does it, baby?" "y-yes-yes, so good! mhh!" "are you close, love?" "y-yes, p-please, please!" "please what?" "p-please c-can i cum?" "No, you can't. hold it." "p-please, i-i c-can't!" " yes you can, you've done it before." Amber leaned down and spread tara's folds with her tongue, pushing it inside. " "A-amber, i c-can't hold it! please, please!" "don't cum yet," Amber demanded, running her hands through Tara's hair. "p-please, please let me c-c-come!" "oh? you wanna cum?" "y-yes, yes please!" "oh, you're so eager to please." Tara moaned, spreading her legs wider. 

"Now, you come for me, and you come hard." Tara screamed out in pleasure, squirming as Amber's fingers massaged her g-spot and her thumb massaging her clit. "that felt good, hm?" she nods. "p-please, please," "please what, hm? what do you need, babygirl?" "t-to come!, i need to come!" "aw, do you? open your legs for me." "p-please, p-please don't e-edge me again." "shush it, open your legs for me." 

my favorite picture of her rn