aftercare

Tara trembled slightly in Amber's arms after her punishment, tears running down her face and a stinging pain in her legs. She cuddled into Amber's arms and looked up at her. "i-i'm sorry, i'm sorry.. " she whispers, snuggling deeper into Amber's chest. "you were so good, sweetheart. you took your punishment so good, babygirl." "T-thank you.." Tara whimpered softly as Amber's hand slid between her legs, rubbing softly. 

"Shhh, i'll get you all taken care of, baby." Tara nodded and sucked in a sharp breath, her chest rising and falling as she calms down from all her orgasms. "Remember that, baby. remember what happens when you act like that." Tara had quite the night with Amber, and now she was ready for Amber's amazing aftercare. Amber lifted Tara in her strong arms and set her onto the bed.

 "relax." Amber ran her hands through Tara's hair and kissed the top of her head. She grabbed a warm, wet towel and wiped some cum off Tara's thighs. "you deserve a reward for being so good today, what woud you like it to be?" "c-cuddles," "alright, i'll give you some nice, comfy, cuddles, would you like that?" Amber asked, sliding a shirt over Tara's head. Tara sighed and smiled softly as Amber slid her pants on aswell. She grabbed a small bottle of water off the nightstand and took a small sip. "Baby," Amber said firmly. 

"drink up. i don't want you to be in subdrop." Tara nodded and took a few more sips, looking up at Amber with tears staining her bright red cheeks and her big, brown eyes. "i love you so much." Amber repeated, massaging Tara's scalp in a soothing rhythm. Tara let out a soft moan and clung to Amber's waist, breathing softly. "Don't fall asleep yet, honey. i gotta take care of you, okay?" Tara nodded again and yawned, releasing her legs around Amber's waist. "good girl," Amber whispered, kissing Tara's swollen lips. Tara winced softly, her body shaky. "Can i see your eyes, honey?" Tara nodded and looked up at Amber, her eyes red and puffy, all from crying. Amber kissed Tara's cheek, helping her into her small sweater. "a-amber," 

she whispered. "yes, love?" "c-can we c-cu..cuddle?" Tara asked softly. "Baby," Amber replied, her voice soft. she sighed, then kissed Tara's forehead. "how bout this. we go get you fed, then cuddles, okay?" Tara nodded and crawled towards Amber, sliding off the bed and onto the floor. "No--honey," Amber picked Tara up in her arms bridal style, and carried her into the kitchen, setting her onto the table. Amber opened her fridge, pulling out a box of strawberries. "here," Amber gave Tara a handful of strawberries and smiled, running her hand through her hair. "You're a cutie pie." Amber whispered, kissing Tara's hand. 

"i-i love you," "i love you too, babygirl." Amber pushed the strawberries back in the fridge and sighed. Tara whimpered as she sat up, still chewing a half-eaten strawberry. Amber grinned and walked to the bathroom closet, returning with paper towels. "wipe your mouth, honey," Amber wiped the juice off Tara's chin, smiling at Tara's sleepy expression. "Tired, darling?" Tara nodded and wrapped her legs around Amber's waist. "hm." 

Amber hummed softly, kissing the top of Tara's head. "do you wanna cuddle?" Tara nods. "use your words, sweetheart." "y-yes..i wanna c-cuddle." Tara whispered softly. Amber smiled and helped Tara off the kitchen table and back into their bedroom. She chuckled. "you're adorable." Tara blushed and nodded, climbing up to the stack of pillows. 

Amber let out a soft, content sigh as she spooned Tara. "is this good, love?" "y-yes--wait," Tara flipped Amber onto her back and layed her head on Amber chest, looking up at her, pure love and admiration filling her eyes. "n-now we're good. i l-love you," "I love you, honey." Amber chuckled and stroked Tara's head softly. "I love you so much." 

this mans is criminally underrated