dinner

"I'm backk! " Amber yelled, returning from the grocery store. "hey, so, whose making dinner tonight? I mean, I made it last night. " Sam said, helping Amber with the bags. "Me and Tara will. " "Yesss oh my gosh I'm staying over for dinner I loveee Tara's cooking."

Mindy smiled. "well thank you! " Tara laughed, "well-" "when should we start? " Amber asked, sitting on a stool. "uhm, I guess we could eat chicken, since we're not vegan. And make cake first."

"Okay, I'll go start when SAM gets out of the kitchen. " Tara mumbled. "What was that? " Sam frowned. "Nothing" "yeah I thought so. " "now get out! " "woah, woah, woah. Chill your beans. " She smirked, walking to the couch.

"Also, I hope you two aren't having sex tonight because the neighborhood next door complained about the noise. " "no they didn't. " Amber said, standing up and walking to the closet to grab her bat. "If they did I'm bashing their windows in. because we'll fuck if we want to, right Tara? " "uh-yeah, sure.. I guess. Even though I told you to stop for like 3 minutes straight. "

So it was non-consensual too? Wow, Amber. " Chad said sarcastically. "I mean, it was good, but..it would've been better if I was in the mood." Tara said, mixing up some cake batter she made.

"I was being funny when I said make cake FIRST, but I guess it'll work. " "Mindy-i swear, get your ass in here! " "You too Amber, you said YOU and Tara would help, not just Tara. " Sam said, pointing to Tara working alone in the kitchen.

"Well I don't wanna mess her cooking up again. Because Mindy beat my ass when her cake was soft. " "I sure did. " "alright, I'm going to the store, you guys need anything? Especially you, Tara, since you're the only one who knows how to cook, besides me. " "uh-no, besides eggs for tomorrow I'm fine now. " "okay, I'll be back soon. Love you" "love you too"

"Uh-im gonna go talk to the neighbors, I'll be right back. " Amber mumbled. "No you're not, why do you need a gun and a bat, let alone the knife in your pocket. " "here, Liv, help me take this knife out. "

Liv pulled out a 24 inch knife, (weird ik) "that's not a knife that's a fucking sword Amber" Tara sighed. "give me it, and the gun. " Amber handed Tara her knife and her gun, pouting. "oh, hey, didn't realize y'all were here. " Anika said, sitting up off the couch. "Well of course we're here we live her, dum dum. " Tara taunted. "Oh, you're cooking? Great, I love burnt chicken. " "I'm making cake now. Stupid. "

"Amber, ill be back just gimme a minute, can you please finish this? Put like... jdjdjjdj cups of dudhd. It makes it hard;how Mindy likes it. " Tara whispered, running upstairs. "

I don't wanna do thisss!! " Amber whined, slumping to the kitchen. "I'll do it, I know how to make Mindy flavored cake. "

Anika smiled, Chad cackled his usually ugly cackle.

Amber ran upstairs after Tara, everyone gasped as they heard the door slam and lock. "uh oh, they're about to fuck. "

✦٭٭٭٭✦

"Oh, hey Amb. " "what are you doing? " "Sam texted, she needed to talk to me. " "aw, that's too bad. I put on my strap, wanted to fuck your brains out. " "you did that yesterday, that can wait. " "Pleaseee?? " "no, later. "

"you can deny me pleasure! " "yes, yes I can. now, calm down. " Amber fell on the bed,covering her smile. "what?" Amber asked, looking at Tara who was staring at her. "Nothing, you need to go I have to call Sam. " "okay, whatever, but after that I'm fucking you. " "no, after dinner you're fucking with me. " "ugh, whatever. Bye meanie" Amber mumbled, hitting Tara on the head.

✦٭٭٭٭✦

material gworl‼️