don't tell - part: one

"I know." Amber pulls the trigger back and shoots Liv in the head. Tara gasps and tries to pull Amber back but ends up almost shooting Richie. Amber's eyes flash with anger as Richie begins to charge towards Tara and wacks him with the gun. Tara shivers and looks up at Amber who's looking down at her, smirking, but her eyes are still filled with rage. Amber grabs Tara's arm and drags her upstairs, gun still in hand. Amber shoves Tara onto the bed and grabs her handcuffs, pushing her knee against Tara's crotch. Tara whimpered. Amber groans and turns on her gun safety, demanding tara to take her pants off. 

"Take these off." Amber demanded, spinning her gun around on her finger. Tara nodded and slide her pants down her legs, sliding her panties off aswell. 

Amber rolled her eyes as she noticed the slight fear in Tara's eyes. "I'm not gonna hurt you," Amber growled, tossing her gun in the air. "Unless you snitch." Amber said firmly, catching her gun around her finger. "O-okay," Tara whispered softly, nodding slowly. 

Amber grinned and took off her shirt. Tara blushed as she saw Amber's abs and chest, and Amber noticed, raising her eyebrow. "y-you're very beautiful." "thanks," Amber whispered, leaning into Tara's neck. Amber nipped at it, leaving a hickey. 

Amber growled and began to trail the tip of the gun up Tara's thigh. Tara shivered at the cold metal against her thigh and mewled. "what? too cold for you?" Tara nodded, her eyes shimmering with aniticipation. "use your words." 

Amber demanded. "Y-yes, it's a bit cold." "good." Amber grabbed Tara's legs and spread them, starting to trace brusies up her thigh. Tara winced as she felt the cold metal right next to her clit. 

"A-amber," She whimpered. "Shhh," Amber placed the gun on Tara's clit, grabbing her wrists and handcuffing her. Tara arched her back and moaned softly, her fingers twitching.

 Amber smirked and grabbed the gun, pushing the head into Tara. Tara's eyes widened and she tried to pull away but Amber just laughed. "Don't resist. Otherwise it'll hurt." 

Tara nodded and whimpered softly as Amber pushed more into her. "o-oh, yes," Tara breathed, her back arching off the bed in pleasure. 

Amber pushed the deeper into her and chuckled, Tara's face flushed crimson. She moaned, her legs beginning to shake. "Are you close already? fucking slut," Amber giggled, beginning to thrust it in and out. "f-fuck, a-amber..y-you're sick," Tara cried, her insides clenching around the gun. 

"Now, i trust you. So, i want to tell you whats gonna happen." Tara nodded, throwing her head back. "When i'm done with you, i'm gonna tie you up and put you in the closet. and you're gonna fucking cooperate or else i'll blows your brains out." 

Tara nodded again, this times her eys a little more focused. "Good, now," Amber pulled the gun out smirked. Tara sat up almost instantly, her legs twitching. "Sit back," Amber said softly. "You're gonna get to cum, don't worry." 

Amber assures, stretching her hands above her head as she tosses her gun to the couch. Tara nodded and layed back, her hands still slightly shaky. Amber runs her hand through her hair and then smirks down at Tara as she pulls her own pants down, exhibiting her strap-on. Tara blushed and nodded eagerly, opening her legs impatiently. "Wait a second, mi amor." Tara nodded and closed her legs obediently. "good girl." 

Amber leaned forward and kissed her forhead softly. "I love you." "i love you t-too, but...yo-you're a cruel person," Tara whispered. "I know, sweetheart." Amber pushed the point of the strap-on into Tara, her hand between Tara's legs, playing with her clit. 

"you wanna cum, my love?" Tara swallowed and nodded. "Use your words," Amber demanded. "Y-yes, please." "Beg." p-please, can you make me cum, master?" Tara whispered, her body overwhelmed with pleasure and fear.