"fuck me so good"-Tara Carpenter

Amber scowled,pausing her conversation with Mindy and Anika. They gasped as they saw Tara walking up the stairs with a tall, drunk, muscular guy. They got up and walked towards the two, Anika grabbing Tara's arm and tugging gently but firmly. "Hey. You wanna call it a night?" "uh-no i think i'm actually gonna hang. but, you guys don't have to wait for me." "don't worry, i'll take care of her." The man said. "ahem," Amber cleared her throat.

"o-oh! Hey babe!" Tara slurred drunkenly. "Tara's good down here," Amber growled. N-no,Amber. it's fine, I want to." "yeah,see Amber? she wants to. Let's go." He dragged Tara, making her trip on the stairs. Anika's face contorted into one of rage, and she shoved the guy to the floor. "fuck off." She said, her voice low and unforgiving.

"fuck you, man!" he slurred. Amber grabbed his collar and pinned him against the wall."talk to her like that again, see what happens." Tara smiled and walked behind Amber. "you love me so much." "i'll deal with you later. " The guy stood up and shoved Tara to the ground,hitting her head along the way. "fuck!" Amber grabbed the man. "Don't ever out your fucking hands on her again, you piece of shit." He groaned and pushed Tara.

"Don't mind me just gonna taze you in the balls real quick." he fell to the ground, and Amber stomped on his hand. She grabbed Tara and dragged her out to the car. "what the fuck?" "Hi Ambs," Tara said. "why the heck did you go with that man? you can surely do much better than date rape Frankie." 'i know,but...i'm just not in the right mindset right now." "well you better get in it because i'm about to fuck you're brains out." Amber's tires squealed as she sharply pulled into the driveway, making her small girlfriend squeak. "get inside." Amber shoved Tara onto her bed.

She whimpered as Amber took off her shirt and then her own. "ready, my love?" Tara nodded and spread her legs, revealing her shaved, pink pussy. "a-amber, please..." Amber shoved the strap into Tara. She began thrusting gently, making Tara scream out in pleasure. "H-harder! harder!" she begged. Amber's thrusts became rougher, Tara screaming her name loudly. I-i want you!" Tara wailed, her nails deep inside of Amber's flesh. "f-faster, faster! mhhh!" "close?" Tara nodded, her eyes tearing up with joy. "please, don't stop..please...." "Oh, honey, I won't. " "p-please-faster - ahh! yes, yes, yes!"

Her eyes rolled out in her head as she finally climaxed on Amber's fake cock. "did that feel good, baby?" Amber mocked. "y-yes, Amber.." "good, because you're getting so much more."

Her thrusts resumed, and once again moans and cries of pleasure, joy, and stimulation filled the room. "yes-yes, Amber!" Tara's muscles tightened as she cried out, Amber hitting her g-spot so rapidly it swelled up. "faster, faster, faster, amber!" Tara croaked, swallowing a lump in her throat. Tara cried out as she felt Amber stretching her hole so wide the butterflies in her stomach could fly out of it.

"Harder, harder, harder, I need you harder and faster, Amber!" She yelled, Amber pinning her wrists above her head and sucking her nipple. Amber released her wrists and sneaked it up to her bruised throat, grasping it possessively. Tara whined and bucked her hips, her tongue out of her mouth as she panted, a lewd expression on her face.

"I don't want to, but i will overstimulate you if you refuse to tell me why you were heading up the stairs with that guy. he was clearly drunk. and he looks like a registered sex offender." "h-ah! please, harder!" "hm? what, baby?" "H-he told m-me he had-mh! he had-ahhh! hard-ah! harder drinks," She whimpered.

"Do you like my cock deep inside of you?" she nodded. "and nobody else can stretch you like this." She nodded again. "j-just you, only you!" She screamed. "only you can m-ahh! make me feel this..oh~ good!" "good? this only feels good?" She pulled all the way out just to pierce Tara's hole with just the same speed as the last time.

Tara squeaked, he eyes rolling back in her head as she came again. "please, Amber, please!" she begged and pleaded with Amber not to stop and Amber agreed. "i won't stop. not until you can't feel your pussy being pounded as you cum over and over again." Amber leaned down into Tara's face, kissing her neck and nipping it gently before continuing on to bite it. Tara moaned as she felt Amber's hot breath on her neck, her giggles turning into quiet moans and whines of pleasure. "you like that, little slut? you like it so much?" "y-yes! yes, i like it so much!" Tara cried out, her back arching into Amber's touch. "close again?" "y-yes! yes, i'm so close, Amby!" "are you? so close you could cum right now?"

"y-yes! i'll cum right now if that's what you n-need! just please don't stop!" "you think you can cum for me?" "yes! i can cum f-for you, Amber!" Tara scrunched her nose and her legs shook uncontrollably as she released. "I didn't tell you to cum, baby. " "i-i couldn't hold it, i'm sorry."

Tara trembled as she felt Amber's fake dick hitting her sweet spot once more." "j-just a little longer and we're done?" Tara asked, trembling. "No, we're not done until i say we're done. "when will th-that be?" "shush," Amber shoved her fingers into Tara's mouth, gagging her. "I've got you, baby. I've got you." Amber began mercilessly thrusting inside of Tara, not giving a rat's arse about her quiet pleas for mercy. "oh-yes, oh yes! s-slow down-" "Well, why the fuck did you go with that man when you shouldn't have." "i-i-i'm sorry-i need a break!" Tara shouted "in a second. " Amber plunged deep into Tara, grabbing her nipples, twisting, teasing, torturing.

"i don't think you're ready to take me yet, " She teased. "i-i can! i can take you!" "so eager, aren't you?" she pulled out, quickly replacing the strap with her fingers. she bent down, lapping up the last remnants of cum from Tara's inner thighs and around her pussy. "delicious," "t-th-than you.." Tara mumbled tiredly. "i love you,"

"i love you too. Now, don't you go off and start talking to other girls and guys, okay?" Tara nodded, wiping the tears from her half lidded-eyes. "alright, princess. let's clean you up, yeah?" "o-okay," Amber kissed Tara passionately, her tongue sliding into her mouth. "you like that?"

Amber mocked, her fingers pumping slowly. Tara nodded, her back arching. "fine. i'll let you cum one more time." Amber's fingers sped up, and she curled and twisted and pumped, ruining and massaging Tara's insides. "a-amber, stop.." "stop what, honey?" "i-mhh..."