she likes thighs

Amber smirks and runs her fingers over the controls as she shoots at her enemy. Tara yawns and curls up besides Amber. "Hey sleepyhead," Amber says quietly. "Hi," Tara replies softly. Amber shoots Tara a small, warm smile before going back to her game. Tara yawns and sits up, rubbing her eyes gently. She sits on Amber's leg, whining for attention. 

"You're so clingy," Tara whines again and wraps around Amber's arm. "oh my god, tara. i fucking love you so much, but can you fucking stop?" Tara pouts and crawls onto the bed next to Amber, but turns away and begins to sniffle. "Don't be like that." Amber says softly. She sighs and helps Tara change into something more fitting and stops suddenly. 

"Keep those pants off. come here." Tara and Amber walk to their bedroom and Amber sits on the bed, pulling her leggings up off one leg. Tara blushes as Amber taps the spot, welcoming her to ride her thigh. Tara blushes harder as Amber grabs her hips and forces her to sit.

 She smirks and bounces her thigh gently. 

Tara moans quietly and begins grinding down on Amber's thigh. Amber powers her game back up and picks one, beginning to play. Tara--innocently, moans loudly into Amber's ear. Amber grabs the back of Tara's head and tugs gently. 

"M-more...more.." Tara whimpers, her hips moving fast against Amber's thigh. "y'know, i could give you more, if you found my thigh strap," Tara's eyes widen and she slides (easily) off Amber's lap, running to the storage room and grabbing a box. 

She runs it quickly back to Amber, who already has a dildo. Amber grabs a harness and swiftly secures it around her leg before attatching the dildo. Tara smiles widely and climbs onto the bed besides Amber. "You're so eager," 

Amber chuckles. She leans back, letting Tara climb onto the thigh strap and lower herself. She jerks her hips gently, wriggling against Amber's thigh. 

"Are you gonna ride or will i need to get my belt out?" Tara swallows hard and bounce gently, the tip hitting her g-spot feverishly. She moans and Amber goes back to her game, rubbing Tara's head gently as she rides her thigh desperately. 

Her eyes roll back in her head as she climaxes, Amber smirks as she watches the tears drop from tara's eyes, drool forming in the corner of her mouth.

 Tara whimpers. Amber smirks, an amused glint in her eye. "Oh, is that a whimper I hear? I thought it was a purr. Are you asking for more?" Tara moans loudly and grinds harder, her legs wrapped around Amber's.

 She was playing with Mindy, Ethan, Quinn, Chad, and one of their friends, Cyrus. Mindy and the others knew about Amber's relationship with Tara, so hearing Tara moan while on-call was normal. 

But Cyrus was confused as to why. 

"Amber, who are you with?" She would chuckle. 

Tara moans loudly and clenches tight around Amber's strapon. Mindy chuckles and tries to kill Amber (in the game) telling her to go take care of her baby. Amber rolls her eyes and puts down her controller, grabbing Tara's hips to guide her into grinding down. Amber smirks and chuckles, watching as Tara humps her thigh desperately. 

Amber grabs tara's chin and forces her to look at her, a smirk playing at her lips. "Are y-" Tara cuts Amber off with a loud scream-moan, landing her a firm swat on the ass. "Don't interrupt me." another swat. "Ever. understood?" 

Tara's bottom lip wavers, her nails digging into Amber's skin. She bites her bottom lip and moans quietly. "That's a good girl." Amber bounces her thigh gently, her hands groping Tara's nipples. Amber pelted her ass. Amber turns her game back on and puts her headphones on. Tara grinds harder and bits her lip. "come on, dollface. be a good girl and get quiet for me, yeah?" Tara nods and shuts her eyes tight in pleasure, her pussy contracted around Amber's strapon, milking it for every last drop of pleasure. 

Amber tugs Tara's hair and bounces her thigh briefly before stopping to let Tara fend for herself. Tara squeals and swallows hard, and Amber tugs at the hem of her shirt. Tara, incoherently, moans and digs her nails into Amber's shoulder.

 She cries out in pleasure as she releases. Amber looks forward at the screen and watches the timer for a new game go down. a thin stream of jizz runs down Amber's thigh as she watches Tara writhe in pleasure on her thigh. 

"Shh, I'm playing. stop moaning so loud." Amber growls, bouncing her thigh as Tara lets her head hang in submission, her eyes closed and mouth pressed into a tight line, her cheeks crimson and mouth soaked. 

Amber smirks at the sight and watches as Tara moans and writhes, twisting and squirming and wriggling in pleasure.

Her head buried deep in her neck, Tara's eyes roll back in her head and she moans softly, her palms flat and planted against Amber's soaked thighs, her nails digging into her girlfriend's thighs pleasurably. 

Amber smirks and bounces her thigh quicker, watching and listening as she plays her game, multi-tasking as she fuck tara aswell. Tara cries out, and Amber reaches up to fling away some tears and brush her hair out of her face. Amber's smirk grows bigger as she feels the smaller girl's legs wrapping tight around her thigh. 

Amber pops her ass, leaving a handprint. Tara whimpers and arches her back while Amber grins maliciously and pulls out her phone. "Should we send this to Sam? or we could share with Mindy. or Anika." 

Tara chooses the latter option, and grinds deeply against Amber, her mind racing and hands trembling as she convulses around Amber's thigh strap. 

Amber's smile never falters as she slowly raises the phone and takes a picture, before taking a video. She has a whole album for this, and Tara learned the hard way not to ask about it. She shudders and arches her back, biting her lip gently and humping harder. Amber grabs a fistful of Tara's hair and tugs to maintain control as she sets her thigh up on a stool.

 At this point, tara's a whimpering, moaning, sweat covered pile grinding on Amber's thigh as she moans n screams in pleasure, her body thrashing.

 Amber smirks and tugs Tara forward by the collar, that reads 'property of Amber Freeman'.

 She smirks. "I think i'll keep this video for myself." She badgers, tugging Tara's hair slightly roughly as she slaps her ass feverishly. She smirks and shuts off her game, shoving Tara roughly onto the bed. "you would look so pretty with a leash and gag," She says tauntingly, caressing Tara's erect nipples. She smirks. 

"I think i just might get you some. How bout we go shopping tomorrow?"

 Tara gulps and lets out a muffled moan as she clenches around Amber's thigh strap. Amber turns around and grabs Tara's phone, taking a few pictures and tossing the phone to the floor. It cracks slightly, but Tara's too far gone to notice, or really to far gone to care. 

Amber plucked her nipple and brushes tears off Tara's face, finally releasing her hips. Tara whimpers and looks down at her hips, a dark purple handprint etched on her torso. Amber smirks and shrugs. "Whoopsies. just don't let anyone see, i guess." Tara lets out a shaky breath and trembles, her hands shaking as she sits up.

 "That felt..amazing." Tara whispers, her thighs shaking and drenched. Amber runs her hands through her hair. "Sorry babe, I'm tired. you're on your own." Tara whimpers. "i-i don't mind..b-but, can we c-cuddle?" Amber smiles softly and nods. "Of course we can, my love," Amber replies, grabbing Tara's waist n' pulling her closer. Tara purrs softly and yawns. "There's my sweet girl.." Amber coos, rubbing Tara's back soothingly.

 "i love you, princess," Amber whispers softly into Tara's ear, her hands fondling Tara's hair. "i love you too...ambs.." Tara replies gently, her voice calm and relaxed thanks to amber's relaxing touch. Tara yawns and nuzzles deep into Amber's neck. "shhh, i'm here. you're okay. shhh," Amber coos, her voice soft and soothing to Tara. "I'm getting you that collar," Amber chuckles lovingly. Tara blushes.