only mine

"hello, " Tara said as I guy greeted her. Amber noticed and walked over to them.

"Hi.um.. You're really pretty and I just wanted to ask if I could.. Maybe have your number?" Tara smiled and laughed nervously.

"umm.. Sure.. I-" "no, you can't. " Amber growled jealously. "amber, it's okay-" Amber kissed Tara, silencing her. "you don't need to do that. You're just being overprotective, " Tara whispered. "go sit in the car, " "Amb-" "go sit. " Tara groaned and walked to the car angrily.

Amber walked up to the guys and cussed him out before punching him and storming to the car. "what the hell were you thinking? Did you not see the gun in his hand?"

Tara asked angrily. "what the fuck ever. "

Tara's face softened slightly and she fidgeted with her fingers anxiously. Amber looked angry as she drove, gripping the steering wheel so tight that her nuckles began to turn white.

"I fucking hate when you do shit like this, " Amber mumbled. Tara crawled into the back seat and so did Amber. "Take off your shirt, " she growled.

Tara pulled off her top quickly and looked up at Amber with pleading brown eyes. Amber stared back down at her and chuckled menacingly. Tara shivered at that. "take off the skirt, " Amber muttered.

Tara pulled off her skirt and whined impatiently. "amber- please, "

"why the fuck would you do that when you don't even have underwear on. " "the skirt-it-" Amber shoved her fingers into Tara's cunt, her pace rough and punishing. "fuck-amber, " Tara moaned breathlessly.

"please.. Please, " she whispered. Tara clawed at the seats desperately, her eyes widening as she felt something under her hands rip.

"shit, stop-" Amber pulled her fingers out and stuck then in her mouth, sucking on them hungrily.

"fuck. Amber I'm so sorry, " Tara said as she noticed the small tear in the leather seats from her nails.

"it's fine, I'll get it fixed. Just.. use my shirt instead or something, " Amber shoved her fingers back into Tara, her hands immediately going back up to the seats.

"Tara, " "A-amber, faster-please! " Amber hummed in response, but put Tara's hands onto her shoulders instead of the seats.

Tara shook her head frantically,screaming Amber's name as she approached the brink of ecstasy. "Amber, yes! That feels so fucking good-"

Tara threw her head with a guttural gasp, her walls tightening around Amber's fingers. "i-i-mh! So good-keep going!" Tara choked out, her eyes half lidded- and filled with lust and pleasure.

"please, right there.. " "I'll keep going right there, princess. Don't worry. " Amber's fingers moved in a sort of sissoring motion inside of Tara.

She leaned in to the girl to kiss her puffy pink lips. "you're mine. Only mine, " she said. "y-yes-only yours-ple..ase.. Don't stop,"

happy and overwhelmed tears streamed from Tara's puffy eyes as she experienced her favorite sensations in the world.

"I should have you screaming my name, " Amber said. "too bad I can't, " "w-why? " "I can't rock the car like that, " "fuck-i forgot were in the car.. " Tara smiled happily Amber pumped her fingers quicker. "Amber, amber-" Tara screamed. "yes, baby?" "please, please!"

"I know, honey. I know." "please-" Tara begged and pleaded with Amber, for nothing, really. "aw. such a sweetheart. "

"be a good girl for me, okay?" Tara nodded enthusiastically and bit her lip, holding back her moans and cries of pleasure. Amber laughed devilishly as Tara gasped and jerked against her teasing hands.

She pulled her fingers away from Tara, and aligned herself with Tara's entrance and carefully pushed into her, her hands running through her hair soothingly. "shh, just take me, babe... " Tara nodded and moaned as she felt the toy stretch her insides pleasurably.

"oh-fuck.. Please keep going.. " Amber smiled and sped her thrusts up, whispering sweet nothings to Tara as she did so. " "You're just so fucking pretty, " Amber growled.

"that's the only reason I'm protective of you. Because I love you. " Amber said, her voice dripping with sarcasm and false sweetness. "y-yes-only understand! " Tara cried out, tears freely flowing from her eye sockets. "poor baby, "

(Don't cancel me she's lying)

Amber said, licking Tara's salty tears. Tara's moaned as she felt her body weight on her chest, "are you close? hm? "

Tara gasped in response.but Amber's could tell by the way she was bucking her hips and squirming that she was insanely close. "p-please-im so c-" Amber pulled the toy out, smirking. "I love knowing you're not able to do anything to me. "

Tara's face turned into one of confusion, sexual frustration, and anger. "Amber! why..? " "I had to teach you a lesson some how. " Tara groaned. "I hate you!" "I know you do." "amber, why.. " Tara whined, crawling into her lap. "I did it because your pussy is mine, not that jackasses. "

"Amber-i know, but-" "shh, it's already happened, there's nothing you can do about it, princess. " Amber mocked, boiling Tara's nose.

"Uh uh, baby."

Amber grabbed a towel and water bottle, pouring some water on it and cleaning off the seats. "I'm sorry about the tear, " "you've torn my skin so many times. I don't mind, " "I fucking hate you for edging me."

"I love you too." "I-i.. Why did you do that.. " Tara whined. "I know, baby. I know. You'll live."

"whatever." Amber helped Tara put her clothes back on and helped her back into the front seat before speeding off back to their house. "you're so fucking pretty. " "thank you, you're not so bad yourself, "

Amber gave her an offended look and helped her walk into the house before grabbing the knife, and gun she had kept under the seat. Just incase Tara wanted to try something🤪😌😵

"question, " Amber said. "would you be willing to try..nevermind." Tara gasped softly as Amber sat next to her and placed her hand on her thigh suggestively. "A-amber, " she moaned. "break, sweetheart?" Amber asked. "yes, please. " Tara said, leaning on Amber's shoulder.

"I love you. " "I love you too, my little princess." Tara's eyes widened at the weird nickname but she didn't say anything. "my honey bun munchkin, " Amber laughed and nudged Tara playfully. "fuck! " Tara laughed.