Freeman's dirty fantasies.

so...i kinda wanna make this a series???? but basically its just Amber talking what she wants to do to Tara. All of it is from amber's pov 

so things like i wanna fuck her or i wanna care for her or i wanna....something like that

SHOULD I????

I WANNA FUCK HER.

I wanna fuck her. I wanna chain her up and fuck her until she's begging for me to stop.

 I wanna make her cum until she can't breathe. I want to kiss her neck until all my lipstick is gone. 

I wanna  bite her neck while i fuck her. i wanna give her so many hickeys that it looks like she got beat.

 I wanna degrade her and fuck her until all she can do is say 'yes ma'am' or 'yes amber'. I wanna pinch her clit until she cries. 

I wanna overstimulate her until she passes out. I wanna buy the biggest strap i can just so i can fuck her brains out every night.

 I wanna treat her like a pet until she begs for my strap like a dog. I wanna eat her out until she geniunely thinks she's a piece of food.

 I wanna make her cum so much that she arches her back like a cat. I wanna pump in and out of her until she's drooling everywhere. 

I wanna fuck her every night so she has something to look forward to. I wanna make her feel like she's my toy.

 I wanna make her feel like all she needs is me and my strap. I wanna fuck her so hard at party that when we go back to the crowd she looks drunk. 

I wanna ram into her while she begs for me to stop. I wanna buy her a leash and a collar so she knows who she belongs to. 

I wanna buy a thigh strap so i can fuck her while i'm working. I wanna feel her cum on my thigh while she has her head bowed in submission.

 I wanna make her ride me so much she's clenching all night. I wanna buy her kitten ears and make her beg for me on her knees.

 I wanna slap her ass while she sucks my strap. I wanna make her grind on the couch. 

I wanna talk to her like she's a puppy while i fuck her ass. I wanna fuck her in a club.

I wanna chain her up in my basement and treat her like a slave. I wanna finger-fuck her until she begs for my fingers inside of her 24/7.  

I wanna normalize asking her if she's in subspace. I wanna give her the best aftercare i can after she's crying and shuddering from cumming 20 times. 

I want her to come up to me and beg for me to fuck her when i get home from work. I want her to cry when i edge her. 

I wanna make her a slut for me.I wanna call her a slut in public and she knows it so all she does is blush and nod. 

I wanna fuck her so hard that she needs a break for at least a week. I wanna fuck her pussy until she needs crutches.

I wanna tease her nipples in clit so much that she cums from just talking about it. I wanna tell her how much i wanna make her my pet. 

I wanna fuck her so much while i tell her she's just a stupid slut and then tell her how much she means to me. I wanna fuck her and then spoil her.

I wanna take her to a sex shop and watch her blush. I wanna buy a bunch of toys and watch her squirm while we drive home.

i wanna make her try and fuck me with a strap on and then fuck her brains out. I wanna fuck her so hard she accidentally calls me mommy.

I wanna fuck her mercilessly. I wanna tease her clit while i force her to beg for me to fuck her all night.

I wanna fuck her so hard the neighbors complain, but when they come over they already know my name. I wanna fuck her so hard that she starts crying and calls herself puppy. (i call her puppy when i fuck her)

i wanna make her sit between my legs and suck my strap under a cover while i'm talking to my friends. I wanna fuck her so hard she can't help but arch her back every time i touch her.