you look like you've seen a ghost

Amber groans and sits back on her couch. "Taraaaa!" She whines, propping her feet up on the table. "what?" She asks softly. "I'm hungry."

"okay. and?" "Can you cook?" "I don't know, can i?" "Oh my god. just do it." Tara rolls her eyes. "Whatever," Amber yawns. She walks to the kitchen and opens the fridge. Nothing. Just mustard and baking soda. "Amber, there's no more food," "What?" Amber sighs. "whatever. just order takeout." "magic word?" "Tara." "Amber." "please. please, will you order some takeout?" "Yes, I will."

"Thank you." Tara grabs her phone and begins to sit on the couch, but Amber grabs her and sets her on her lap.

Amber plays in Tara's hair as Tara's face flushes, but she continues to order her takeout. Amber slides her hand up to Tara's inner thigh, tracing small circles up and down her inner thigh. Tara lets out a shaky breath and leans back, her head pressed against Amber's chest.

She moans as Amber pushes her thumb gently against Tara's clit, and adds a bit of pressure as she begins to pinch and rub Tara's inner thigh. Amber grabs a handful of Tara's hair and pulls, kind of roughly but not enough to hurt.

She smirks, leaning into Tara's neck. Amber repositions them, and moves Tara below her. "Now, if you want to cum tonight, you're going to cancel that order and go buy some fucking groceries, understood?"

Tara swallowed and nodded. "Y-yes, i understand," She whispered softly, blushing madly. Amber climbs off of Tara and helps her up, giving her ass a slap as she grabs her shoes and walks out the door. Tara whimpers and grabs the keys out of her pocket, unlocking the door and hopping in. Amber grabs her phone and calls Tara.

"Don't take too long." She says firmly, and hangs up. Tara walks into the store and pulls Amber's card out of her pocket. she looks it over, then sticks it back into her pocket. She walks through the aisles and grabs all the food she needs, then pulls into the checkout line. She grabs the car and hands it to the cashier, grabbing the bags and pushing them in the car. She begins driving and then speeds up, going back to the house.

She drives into the driveway, knocking on the door. Amber opens the door and walks out the door, grabbing the rest of the bags and closing the car up. She walks inside and tells Tara to put away the groceries and then come upstairs. Tara nods and begins putting the groceries away, then taking off her shoes and jacket, hesitantly walking upstairs.

She opens the bedroom door and sees Amber leaned back on the headboard, her tank top rolled up and her sweatpants pulled down slightly, enough to let Tara see her strap-on.

Amber smirks as Tara's face flushes cherry-red, and she slowly closes the door and walks over to the bed, crawling on top of Amber. "You wanna ride or get pounded?" Amber teases, but also genuinely asks at the same time. Tara shrugs, sitting back on her knees. Tara glances over the shoulder, checking to make sure the door was locked.

She nods to herself, hovering on top of the strap. Tara whimpers and slowly lowers herself, feeling the tip of Amber's strap impaling her cunt. She moans softly, eagerly dropping herself fully. Tara throws her head back and mewls, beginning to bounce herself. Her hands clutch the sheets as she sorts herself out, her mouth pursed as Amber stares at her, thinking of all the ways she could degrade, or tease, Tara.

She smirks, sticking two fingers into her girlfriend's mouth. Tara moans around Amber's fingers and bounces herself even harder and faster on Amber's cock.

Amber grabs a handful of Tara's hair and begins tugging. Amber's free hand goes up to Tara's shirt and tugs at the hem of it, but stops and slides into it, squeezing her nipple. Tara whimpers and nods eagerly, her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

Amber pinches Tara's chin between her fingers, forcing her to look at her. Tara whines and tries to pull away, but Amber's grip tightens. "don't cum without permission, babygirl," Amber commands, stroking Tara's head.