smutt pt 1

Tara jerks her hips, tears streaming down her face as she grinds desperately against Amber's thigh. "harder, baby, you can do it," Amber praises. "you got it, baby," She says. Tara moans, biting down harder on Amber shoulder.

"why are you biting me?" Amber asks calmly. Tara tries to answer, but can't seem to form a coherent sentence. "s-sorry...mommy,"

She murmurs. "d-didn't...didn't...mean.."

Amber smirks and grabs Taras hips, forcing her to grind down even harder. "C-can't..." Tara moans. "g-gonna cum.." she whispers. She buries her face in Amber's chest. Amber grabs her hair and pulls it back.

"No, baby, look at me when you cum. i wanna see your pretty little eyes roll back in that stupid little head of yours," She degrades.

Tara arches her back, her eyes roll back in her head as she climaxes.

Amber pulls her closer and kisses her, bouncing her thigh as Tara grinds.

"C'mon, babygirl, you've been going for two hours, don't stop now. Actually, don't stop until I say so."

Amber hums, staring at Tara's hazy face. "you're beautiful, baby."

She says softly. "doesn't make wanna go any easier on that tight little pussy of yours, though."

Amber comments."Y-yes, mommy," Tara moans loduly, arching her back. She drools. "messy girl," Amber teases.

She bounces her thigh harder, her hands holding Tara's hips down loosen, Tara bounces slightly as she continues grinding. Tara looks up at Amber.

"Don't look at me like that," She says.

Tara pouts. Amber grabs her arm and pushes her down on the bed. She pins her hands above her head and pushes her knee between her thighs. Tara whimpers.

"i said don't look at me like that, Tara. Do you know what that means or do i need to teach you some manners?"

"s-sorry mommy," Tara whimpers, grinding against Amber's knee.

Amber smirks, pulling away grom the small (tiny) girl and backing off the bed. Tara whines and squirms, desperate for attention where she needs it most.

"Baby," Amber says. "Stop squirming. trust me, what you're feeling right now, you're gonna wanna go back to after I'm done with you. you'll be so fucking sore, Tara.." Amber trails off.

Tara blushes. Amber reaches into the closet and pulls out a vibrator, blindfold, belt, and gag.