recovery sex pt 1

"i was so scared.. i wanted to protect you..." Tara sobs. 

"Hey, no, shhh..i'm okay, i promise." Tara listened to Amber's soft soothing words, but she couldn't help the tears that escaped her eyes. "I couldn't protect you," she whispered, shaking her head. "I failed you." 

Amber crawls into her bed. Tara's heart ached as she felt Amber crawl into her bed, wrapping an arm around her. "No, you didn't fail me," Amber mumbled, burying her face into Tara's shoulder. "I'm just... grateful you're safe." Amber leans forward and presses a kiss to Tara's forehead.

 Tara closed her eyes as she felt Amber's warmth against her forehead. It was comforting, and for a moment, she forgot about the pain that lingered throughout her body.

 "Thank you," she whispered softly. "Do you feel okay to go home?" Tara nodded slowly. "I think so... I'll have to go through a lot of physical therapy, but I can handle it." Tara managed a small smile. "Guess I am," she said, leaning into Amber's touch. "But enough about me, how are you holding up?" "perfectly fine now that i know you're safe." Tara studied Amber's face for a moment, searching for any signs of distress or fear. "You really are amazing," she said softly. "I don't know what I would have done without you." 

"you want me to go ask if you can get discharged?" Tara nodded slowly. "That would be great, thank you," she said, her voice still a bit hoarse from earlier. She took another deep breath and tried to sit up straighter in the bed, wincing as pain shot through her body once more. Amber walks over to the nurse and begins to talk to them about getting Tara discharged. 

Tara listened as Amber spoke to the nurse, feeling grateful for her presence and support. She leaned back against the pillows, trying to find a comfortable position while waiting for news about being released from the hospital. 

 Amber's face shifts into a grin and she saunters back over to Tara. 

Tara's heart raced as she saw Amber's grin, hopeful that it meant good news. "So?" she whispered eagerly, unable to contain her anticipation. "They said you're allowed to go, but you're gonna be here for like, a few more hours while they do the paperwork and get your wheelchair. but they said you're allowed to have visitors, so i invited mindy, chad, sam, liv, wes, y'know." 

Tara's eyes widened in surprise. "Mindy? Chad? Sam?" she asked, her voice filled with disbelief. "Are you serious?" "Do you not want them here? i can cancel." Tara shook her head quickly. "No, no, I want to see them," she said quickly. "It's just... surprising, that's all." She smiled weakly, still finding it hard to believe that her friends were coming to visit her in the hospital.  

"of course they are. they love you." Tara's heart swelled with gratitude as she looked at Amber. "I know," she whispered, her voice thick with emotion.

 "Thank you." "of course, princess." Amber says softly, running her hands through the latina's hair. Tara closed her eyes, savoring the gentle touch of Amber's hands in her hair. It felt so good to have someone care for her like this. "I can't wait to see them," she murmured contentedly. 

"Sam has the whole group in her car, they should be here soon. but i have something planned for us.." Amber smirks. Tara's eyes widened curiously as she looked up at Amber. 

"What do you have planned?" she asked, a small smile tugging at the corners of her lips. Amber climbs into her bed and slide her hand up Tara's inner thigh. Tara gasped softly as Amber's hand slid up her inner thigh. Her eyes fluttered closed and she sighed contently, enjoying the sensation. "Amber..." she breathed, her voice tinged with desire. Amber gasp. "Did they put my baby in nothing but a hospital gown?" Amber coos, her voice dripping with feign disappointment.