TAKE ME ONE MORE TIME TAKE ME ONE MORE WAVE

Tara grins and turns around. "Want more pancakes, babe?" "No, i'm good, now come sit down. please." Amber says. "Let me clean this up real quick, okay?" Amber nods. Tara finishes cleaning up the kitchen. Tara crawls onto Amber's lap. "good girl," Amber purrs and strokes Tara's head gently as she eats. Amber smirks and picks Tara up. 

"w-what are you doing?!" Tara yelps. "taking you to our bedroom so I can fuck the ever living hell out of you," Amber replies casually. Tara blushes.  "W-what?!" "shh. be a good girl." Tara's face flushes crimson and she lets out an embarassed squeak. Amber grins and carries Tara to the bedroom, tossing her on the bed.

 Tara blushes as Amber pulls off her shirt and bra.

 Amber unbuckles her belt and tosses it to the floor, her jeans sliding down onto the floor. Tara looks up at her and feels herself getting wet. 

"Mmm, baby." Amber hums, grabbing Tara's legs and pulling her towards her. She takes off her boxes and begins stripping Tara. Tara moans softly as Amber pulls off her panties, exposing her sensitive folds to the cold air.

 Amber runs her hand through her hair and kisses Tara's neck. Tara shudders while Amber slides a finger into her tight wet cunt. Tara arches her back and lets out a breathy moan, clenching around Amber's finger. "You're so tight," 

Amber chuckles. "such a little slut for me," Amber says lowly. "Isn't that right, babygirl?" "y-yes," "yes what?" "y-yes, i-i'm a slut f-for you," Tara moans out. 

"A-ah!" she yelps. Amber slides a second and third finger in, and leans forward to nibble on Tara's neck. Amber pulls her fingers out, making Tara whine in frustration. "baby," Amber growls. "be patient. I'm gonna fuck you sooner or later," 

Tara whimpers and nods. "Good girl," Amber slams her cock into Tara, wrapping her hand around her throat. Tara's eyes widen and her back arches involuntarily, while Amber uses her free hand to pin Tara's hands above her head. 

Tara moans and shudders, her eyes rolling to the very back of her head. "Mmm, you just look so fucking beautiful." Amber grins, slamming harder into Tara. "o-oh god!" Tara cries out, clenching tight and wrapping her legs around Amber's waist. 

Amber lets go of Tara's wrist and uses her free hand to tease her nipples instead. "o-oh...sh-shit...fuck...a-ahh.." "Shit, you're so fucking tight!" 

Amber shouts, hammering hard into Tara. 

"fuck! fu-fuhck!" Tara cries out, tears welling in her eyes from the wonderful pain. "close?" Amber asks. "y-yes! y-yes! I'm close!" 

Tara moans, her hands shooting up to claw at the stronger ones around her neck. She jerks her hips and writhes in pleasure. 

"A-amber, harder, please...s-so close...fuck-!" Tara wails. Amber hums softly. Tara clenches hard around Amber's cock. "Fuck yeah, I'm so close," Amber groans. She smirks and tugs Tara's nipple hard. Tara trembles and arches her back. "mh, good girl," Tara's eyes roll to the back of her head as she feels comes undone, looking up at Amber. Amber thrusts her hips hard. Tara shivers and cries out as she feels Amber releasing inside of her.  Amber pulls out a slaps Tara's ass. 

Tara blushes. "such a good slut for me," Amber chuckles. Tara yawns. "break?" Amber asks. Tara nods and wraps her legs around Amber, clinging to her.