beabadoobee

Tara let out a small whine as Amber pulled her shirt over her head. "Patience, honey. " Amber softly pulled Tara's pants down and rubs her inner thighs soothingly. She kisses up her thighs, licking and occasionally sucking. Tara let a small cry escape her slightly parted lips as Amber placed a small kiss on her center.

Amber gently rubbed Tara's clit with her thumb, pinching it between her thumb and index. "p-please, Am... " she rubbed her clit between her finger and thumb in circles. Tara slipped out a quiet moan. Amber slipped 2 digits inside of her, curling them and rubbing against her walls. Tara moaned loudly and tipped her head back.

"Oh, oh-that feels so good!" she moaned out. "I know, I know it does. " Amber mocked. Tara clamped down on Amber's fingers, her nails scratching Tara's walls.

"shit, oh that feels so good!" Tara's legs spread wider as Amber pumped in and out of her wetness. "you're so tight." Amber said, grabbing Tara's thigh. Tara's eyes rolled back in her head, her moans shaky. "it's so-" she threw her head back in ecstasy.

Her breathing heavied, and her hands grasped Amber's wrist, digging her nails into them desperately, tightening around Amber's fingers, signaling her upcoming orgasm. "cum for me, princess."

Tara's back arched and she screwed her eyes shut as she released. "good girl. that's my good girl," Amber praised, pulling her digits out of her, quickly replacing them with her tounge. Tara moaned as Amber lapped and slurped up her cum. "does that feel good, baby?"

Tara cried out in pleasure and pain as Amber pinched her nipple between two fingers. Amber switched positions, Tara now on bottom, lying on her stomach. Amber thrusted a strap-on into Tara from behind, her hands grasping the back of Tara's throat

"tell me how good that feels, baby. " "s-so fucking good. " "you're so tight and needy for me. So hot and ready. soaking wet, just for me."

"o-oh!" Amber stared into Tara's pleasure-glazed eyes, her face twisting into a smirk. she shoved her hand beneath Tara's body, playing with her nipples. "are you close sweetheart?"

Tara blushed and moaned, furrowing her eyebrows and shoving her face into the sheets, her hands grabbing the sheets next her face. "you dirty little girl, " Amber smirked, grabbing a handful of her hair and pulling her head back and forcing Tara to look at her.

Tara pulled away from Amber's tight grip. "taking me like a good girl." Tara's eyes rolled back in her head, and she moaned loudly. "I'm c-close, " she stammered. "I'm c-coming! I'm coming, Amber!" She yelled. Amber smirked. Tara's usually was quiet after climaxing, so her newfound silence wasn't a surprise to Amber.

Tara's legs stiffened, and her eyes flutter close. Amber couldn't help the smug smile tugging at the corner of her lips, a smirk forming on her sweaty face as Tara squirmed and wiggled under her fingers. "A-amber.. "

she moaned softly. The taller girl smirked as she heard the wet squelches coming from her girl's wet pussy. Tara was embarrassed to admit she was close this little time after her last climax. '"f-fuck! S-so cl-close, " she moaned. Amber hastily pumped her fingers, pulling out almost all the way so she could slam back into the gir below her. "ah!"

Amber didn't focus on Tara's moans and pleads for release, though, instead, she focused on piercing her small girlfriend's wet pussy. Amber let a smirk play on her face, fondling with the girls nipples. "Take me. Just like that, sweetheart." Amber praised.

"see how well you take me? yes, sweetheart, just like that. Good girl. " Tara tightens around Amber's fingers, letting Amber know she was ready to have her last orgasm. "ready, baby? " she nodded. "Cum. and cum hard." Tara's mouthed shifted into a scream, but all that came out was a drawn out moan. "oh, fuck! so fucking good. , " Tara cried out loudly. Amber nodded. "good girl, "