hotel sex

Tara yawns and clings to Amber as they walk through the stores.

Amber buys some drinks and sandwhiches for them to eat, and they sit down at a table. while Tara's looking around, Amber's scrolling through her phone.

"Amber?" Tara whispers, voice kind of shaky. "what's up, hun?" "um.." Tara sniffles.

"Uh.." Amber looks at her, tears welling in Tara's eyes.

"oh, baby. why are you crying?" Tara sniffles and a few people look over at them. Tara covers her face as Amber leads her to the bathroom.

Amber pushes them both in a stall, eyes narrowed. "what happened?" she whispers. "i-i don't know!"

Tara whisper shouts. Amber sighs. "so I left our drinks for nothing?" Tara sniffles. "I-i'm sorry," she whispers. Amber's gaze softens. "It's okay, I'm not upset." Amber sighs again.

"take off your pants." Amber commands softly. Tara's eyes widen. "wh-what?" "I said, take your pants off." Amber says firmly. "o-okay." Tara blushes.

She unbuttons her jeans and slides them down.

Amber smirks and tugs Tara's panties down. She slides her fingers over her clit with feather like touches, teasing her clit and gently adding more pressure.

Tara moans softly. The to the bathroom opens, and Amber hears heels on the ground. the person starts talking to herself, but Tara's starting to moan, so Amber covers her mouth with her hand.

Tara blushes and jerks her hips forward. "good girl." Amber chuckles. She slides her fingers into her cunt slowly, rubbing her knuckles against her g-spot gently. "o-oh god," Tara moans into Amber's hand. Amber slaps her ass playfully and whispers gently into her ear, "Shut it, or else." She bites her earlobe, adding a second finger.

Tara nods and her eyes begin glazing over. Amber smirks and thrusts her fingers in and out as the person fucks around, putting on makeup, fixing their hair, listening to music.

Tara whimpers and Amber growls softly. "I said shut up," she whispers, Tara's eyes roll to the back of her head as she climaxes, her cum dripping from her thighs and Amber's fingers to the floor, her legs trembling as Amber squeezes her thigh.

She blushes and they both hear the person walking out, humming. Amber takes her hand off Tara's mouth and grins evilly, grabbing a handful of her hair, pulling it and kissing her neck gently. Tara whimpers. "good girl,"

Amber smirks and kisses Tara's lips softly, then leans into her neck as she shovers her fingers deeper inside of Tara's tight little cunt. "I can feel your tight little walls squeezing around my fingers.

That must feel really good, huh?" Tara arches her back and drools, her legs shaky, Amber holding her up by the shirt.

"Fuck," Amber whispers, letting Tara go and pulling her fingers out. "wh-what?"

"you have no idea what i'm gonna do to you when we get to hotel."

Amber smirks. Amber pulls Tara's jeans back up and buttons them back up.

Tara whimpers and shifts uncomfortably in her jeans, pressing her chin against Amber's chest.

"Amber, i don't wanna wear these," she whines.

"I know you don't. But you're gonna have to cause i'm not letting you walk out there naked, hun."

Tara rolls her eyes. "It's only for a few minutes, then you can change." She sighs. Tara whimpers. "Shush." Amber scowls.

Amber unlocks the stall and they both walk out, Tara blushing at the people staring at them after they walked out together. "Ignore them, they're just confused."

Amber whispers, grabbing Tara's arm and leading her out to the car. The taxi driver greets them and helps them load their baggage into the trunk, Tara whining whenever Amber asked her to help.

"You're being really bratty today, you know." Tara rolls her eyes and shrugs. "I don't care," she groans.

"Let's just fucking go already!" Amber's head whips around in shock and she grabs a handful of Tara's shirt, pulling her closer.

"Watch your fucking mouth, you little brat. " Amber says into her ear firmly.

Tara blushes. "sorry, " Tara whispers. "Thought so." Amber pushes Tara into the car and shuts the door, before walking around to her side and getting in.

The taxi driver speeds off quickly and turns sharply in the street, into a different street, then takes a left, and parks in a hotel. Amber gets out first and walks around to open Tara's door.

Tara smiles shyly and walks out, Amber handing her a luggage. She whines.

"Take the bag or leave it. " Amber says flatly, rolling her luggage into the hotel room.

Tara brings her the other baggage and they go back to get the last two.

Once they settle in the hotel, Tara climbs in the bed and watches as Amber climbs next to her. She holds her arms out for Amber to cuddle, but instead Amber pins her down. Tara's eyes widen. Amber tilts her chin up. "You're mine. MINE. so stop giving me attitude. " Amber says, giving Tara a firm seat on her thigh. Tara whimpers. "I'm s-s-sorry." She squeaks. "Good girl. Now, open your legs." Tara spreads her legs, knees in the air. Amber grabs the suitcase that Tara didn't bother to move from in front of the door, and opens it. She grabs 3 things: her strap, a belt, and small peice of clotch. Tara's eyes widen.

"A-amber.. " she blushes. "Shh." Amber bushes her and ties her wrists above her head with the belt. "O-oh. I thought you were gonna use that on me. " Tara laughs nervously. "No." Amber says, grabbing the cloth and stuffing it in Tara's mouth, tying it around her head. Tara's eyes widen once more and she watches Amber put on her massive strap.

Slowly, Amber makes her way into Tara's cooch-cooch and thrusts her hips forward. Tara moans around the cloth. "O-oh god, " Amber grabs Tara's leg and lifts it above her head, pounding into her roughly. Tara screams in pleasure, her back arched and hands trembling. "Mine." Amber says again, slamming her hips against Tara's. "Y-yes, " Tara cries out around the gag. "M-more please."

Amber slides her hands under Tara's back and lift her up, Tara's head still on the pillow but body being held up tightly by Amber's hands. Amber slams into her again, grabbing a fistful of her hair and tugging roughly to add another layer of sensation to her pleasure. "are you close? " Amber hums teasingly. "Y-yes.. Yes! "

Tara moans. Amber tugs her nipple and slaps her ass, before lifting her leg above her head again. "I can fuck you so much better in this position, " She teases. Tara shudders. "You're about to come, aren't you?" Amber pushes deeper and slams harder and faster into her. "You like this, don't you? You like being in this pose? hmm." Tara nods, unable to get anything out besides slurred begging, pleads,and praises, moans and screams as Amber takes her.

Amber fondled her breasts before sliding her hand down to rub her clit. "Cum for me, "

Amber says firmly. Tara arches her back and rubs her self against her hand. amber grabs the belt from Tara's wrist and puts it on the dresser.

Tara frowns but it quickly fades whe amber starts hammering her cunt. Tara's eyes roll to the back of her head and she arches her back. Amber watches Tara writhing in pleasure as her legs tremble and she climaxes. "Good girl," Tara trembles. She bites her lip and her eyes roll up as Amber pulls out. "hnnggg... "

Tara shudders. Amber pats Tara's head and changes the sheets, bathing in the bathtub with a half-asleep Tara before they both fall asleep on the couch. "I love you, " Amber says before falling asleep. Tara smiles softly in her sleep and clings to Amber's arm.