Why is that in the basement- Tara Carpenter's last words part one

Amber grabbed her purse and kissed Tara's head. "stay in this room okay?" Tara nodded and continued watchign her laptop. "I'll be back soon. Don't go in the basement," Amber warned firmly. Tara nodded again and groaned. "I get it, just go." "Watch your tone." Amber closed the bedroom door and walked out to her car, starting it and beginning to drive to the store.

Tara sighed. Amber told her she was going to the store and then to help her friend with soemthing, so she'd be back in about five hours. She couldn't believe Amber excpected her to stay in the bedroom for that long, but she that promised she'd try her best. Amber had told her she was allowed to come out if she was hungry or needed to pee, but for the most part she was supposed to stay in their room. Tara wasn't paying attention, though, and decided to fall asleep on the couch. She only slept for about and hour, and she was just lying on the couch for an hour. she had two hours left, and she had nothing to do. 

She wanted to obey Amber, but at the same time, her curiosity always got the best of her. she wanted to know what Amber had in the basement, so she stood up and brushed her hair back. She walked down the basment. She excpected the dead bodies that were scattered everywhere, but she noticed a door she hadn't ever seen. 

Her curiosity piqued, and she walked towards the door. She reached up to open the handle, a blue-ish light shone beneath the crack. She opened the door slowly, and saw all sorts of stuff. Whips, dildos, straps, vibrators, restraints and more. She walked in, making sure the door stayed open before she went in all the way. She ran her fingers down the leather whip, opening a drawer filled with handcuffs, leg restraints, and gags. Her eyes widened, touching the plastic ball gag. She blushed. Why hadn't Amber ever showed her or told her about it before? She glanced back behind her shoulder pulling her phone out of her pocket. She checked the time, then opened a text from Amber. 

'what you doing?' 

'nothing, just chilling in our room.' Tara lied, and when Amber didn't reply, she turned her phone on silent and stuck it back in her pocket. She closed the drawer, then turned, noticing the big bed in the middle of the room. She looked around hesitantly, and then kneeled, looking under the bed. She saw a box labeled, 'for tara, upstairs only' she realized what it meant and blushed. No wonder she couldn't find the strap Amber used all the time. or the toys she always had. She saw a closet and convinced herself to open the door. 

She wanted to test the bed first. it was like one of those mattresses that swallow you whole when you bounce onto it too hard. She stood, and with trembling hands she opened the closet. The closet was as tall as Amber, and on the highest shelf Tara could see, she noticed a camera and pictures of her nude and wet, just sitting on Amber's shelf. She grabbed a fluffy stool and looked at the top shelf, noticing more handcuffs, and some pills she's never seen before. 

She grabbed the handcuffs, recognizing them from all the times Ambers restrained her. the pink, fluffy handcuffs were sticky, and she remembered how, after being restrained, when she got out of the shower, she never saw the handcuffs. Amber must've never washed them. That was weird. She got down, putting the stool back. She noticed how, at the top of the bed, was a curtain. and hooks. and a clock built-in to the bed. 

She wondered what Amber had spent all her money on and this was it. She glanced at the clock. two hours and 38 minutes. She looked around once more, spotting the closer hamper in the corner of the room. She opened it. she saw harnesses, and the basket next to it- different sized dildos. She tried to remember the first time she and Amber had used a strap-on, Amber was cnfused for  while but she figured it out. 

She remember the way Amber had put the dildo on the hardness, and Tara tried to do it herself. she grabbed the biggest dildo she could find, and the matching harness. She kept dropping the dildo, as it was so big she couldn't fit it in her small trembling hands. She dropped the dildo back in the basket and picked up a smaller one, still barely able to wrap her hands around it. She blushed, setting the harness on the floor. She used it that way and attatched the dildo, then fumbled to put it on. She took notice of the way it must've took amber a long time to be able to put the strap on so quickly, yet she knew how many times she'd been fucked by Amber's cock. She looked back up, noting how many clocks were around the room. Amber's must've lost track of time when fucking somebody. 

Tara blushed and saw her shirt, the babadook tee shirt she had gotten. It was stained and kinda of grey. She decided she had seen enough and walked back upstairs. She cloaed the basement door, not excpecting what happened next. She saw an angry Amber, tapping her foot on the couch. 

Since the basement door was visible from the couch, she saw Amber, but Amber didn't see her. Amber pulled out her phone and called Tara. Tara's eyes widened as she realized what was happening, but it was too late. Amber's eyes glared across the hallway at Tara, and Amber's eyes went from angry and shocked to enraged. 

"What the fuck did i tell you, Tara?" "I-i'm sorry," she whispered. "Come here." Amber tapped her thigh, her glare softening as she saw Tara's trembling figure approach. "Baby," Amber said firmly. "Why were you down there when i told you not to?" Amber asked, leaned back. "i-i was curious.." "What did i tell you about following my rules?" "I-i know, i'm sorry, i-i...i just wanted to see." 

"I told you not to," Amber scowled, grabbing Tara's wrist. "Amber, i-i know..i just..." "My friend didn't need help," Amber whispered. "what did you see down there?" "u-um..stuff." "wanna know what the pills were?" Tara nodded eagerly. "i put them in your drink when i wanna get you horny. Addyi," Amber whispered. Tara nodded understandingly. Amber's hand slid into Tara's panties and began teasing her clit. "well, bad girls get punished, isn't that right?" Tara nodded, grinding against Amber's hand. 

"Well, maybe daddy should punsih you, pretty girl." Tara nodded. Amber picked Tara up in her arms and carries her upstairs. Amber pushed her down onto the bed. 

"Actually, since you know," Amber carried tara into the basement, passing the rotting dead bodies and into the dungeon. She set Tara down on the bed. "Now, should we use the normal toys or do you wanna try something new?" "something new please, daddy." Tara whimpered. "alright sweet girl." Amber opened her closet and walked over to the hamper and box. "how many inches do you think you could take?" "h-however many you think, daddy." Tara said obediently. "Good girl." Amber grabbed the same strap Tara had earlier. "what did you do down here?" Amber asked, noticing how the dildo was already on the harness. "Um, i wanted to see how hard it was to put it on, daddy." 

Tara replied, beginning to play with her clit. "Do you think you could--" Amber paused. "nevermind. you know your safeword, mhm?" Tara nodded. "Y-yes, daddy." "good." Amber grabbed a whip, a bullet vibrator, and her magic wand. "Now, sweetheart," Amber set the three item down on the bed and swiftly put on the strap. 

"which one do you want?" "The strap, whip, vibrator, or magic wand?" "I-isn't a magic wand and a vibrator the same thing, daddy?" "mh," "well, yes, but, the magic wand isn't built as a vibrator. it's used for stimulation." "what is a vibrator used for, daddy?" Tara asked innocently. Amber cocked and eyebrow. "stimulation, i guess. but some people use their vibrators to fuck themselves, those are the single people who can't catch a bitch." Tara nodded. "i u-un-understand, daddy." "now, what would you like to use?"