don't tell - part: two

Sam began driving away, her foot pushing the gas to the floor. Tara looks up at Sam, taking deep breaths to try and steady her breathing. 

Sam sighed and looked over her shoulder, her eyes still slightly on the concrete as she pulls into the parking. "We're gonna be alright. I promise. Amber, Richie--they're gone." Tara nodded, her hand clutching her inhaler. "Take a breath, tara. We're okay. it's okay. we're gonna get through this. together." 

Sam assures, parking the car and opening her door. She walks back and opens the door for Tara, her hands slightly shaky as she helps her sister out of the car. Sam opens the front door, and Tara jerks forwards, her legs beginning to shaky as she felt the same dildo inside her beginning to vibrate. She begins to sweat, excusing herself to go to their hotel room. 

She runs upstairs, slamming and locking her door. She jumps onto the bed, and begins to pull her pants down when she remembers the dildo Amber's had stuffed tightly in her cunt, and tara had been so used to it, she didn't even realize how she felt so full. 

She whimpers, leaning back against the headboard of her bed. She spreads her legs, pulling her pants down and tossing them to the floor. She spreads her folds, feeling the vibrations of the dildo against her fingertips. She moans, already feeling herself thinking about releasing. 

She jerks her hips gently, her back arching off the bed. She grinds her cunt slightly against the bed, feeling it push even deeper inside of her. She thought she felt the vibrations intensify, but only amber could do that. And amber was gone

The thought hit her like a cement truck, and suddenly, she just wanted to get away from everything. the pleasure, her sister, her life. she wanted it all to stop. she wanted amber back. But, amber had vanished. and that was never gonna happen. she wraps her fingers around the didlo and pulls it out slightly, but still leaving it wedged between her folds. She cries out as she feels herself being stimulated and near her orgasm, still shaky and trembling at the thought of never seeing amber again. She threw her head back with a moan, and she clutches the sheet as she releases. 

POV : AMBER

I look down at my phone. Right now, i'm in my car tracking down where tara was from the airtag i put on her car, and at the same time stimulating her. 

She's pissing me the fuck off. i told her to stay but she still left. I pull into a hotel parking lot and look up at the building, it looked huge, like a mansion. I look back down at my phone and see she was on the third floor. I walk into the hotel, and see the reservationist and a check in desk. I skip them, though, and walk up to the third floor. 

I see Sam, who's back is to me talking to someone. I'll have to go a diffrent way. I walk around the hotel, taking the elevator to the third floor. 

Room number 9. 

one..two..three..four..five..six..seven..eight..nine! 

i knock on the door, and Tara answers. Tara. oh, fuck this poor girl. Her eyes widen and she tries to close the door but i put my foot in it. "Tara, tara, tara.." I sigh. "Open the door," 

I command. She tries to close it again, but i grab the door knob and swing the door open, grabbing her by the collar. "I fucking told you to stay in the fucking closet, didn't I?" She shouted. I push her into the room and close the door behind me. She looks up at me, still trying to process what was happening. I smirk and pat her head. 

POV: noone

Amber ushers into Tara's hotel room, asking where she could talk in private. Tara pointed to a door--behind that door was her own room, decorated with pillows, and flowers, and clothes. Amber smiles. "Smells good in here." "thank you," Tara whispered softly. Amber pushes Tara down on the bed and slides her hand into her shirt. 

Amber glances over her shoulder, looking at the clock above the door. Tara whimpers and looks up at her, shaky. "A-amber? Amber..." 

Tara repeated, her eyes darting around Amber's face. "H-how did you..how.." Tara breathed, looking over at the door. Amber grins and begins to tug Tara's pants down to her ankles. Tara whines, squirming, as she bucks against Amber's hand. 

Amber smirks and pushes a finger into her. Tara moans, beginning to ride Amber's finger. Amber smiles, but ends up having to pull her finger out due to Sam intruding. Amber groans and rolls off the bed, quickly sliding under it. 

She sees Sam's black boots. Tara gasps and pulls the cover over her. "I don't care, Tara. Here." She places a plate of food on Tara's nightstand and leaves, closing the door. 

Amber slides out and saunters over to the nightstand, grabbing a few chips and stuffing them into her mouth. Tara whimpers. "A-amber, please.." "No, you don't deserve it. you've been bad. I told you not to leave, and you did."

 "I-i'm sorry, im sorry, Amber, please.." Tara begged, beginning to cry. Amber rolled her eyes. She grabs her bag and opens the balcony, grabbing Tara's hand. "Get some clothes on and then meet me out here."