cuddles

"Are you sure it won't hurt?" "just try it." Amber groaned, grabbing a thick chain. She grabbed Tara's wrists and pinned them above her head, attaching handcuffs to the chain and then around her wrist. Tara trembled with fear and anticipation. 

Amber pulled the cuffs, making sure they were tight. She walked over to a drawer and brought a bag and another set of chains with another pair of bigger cuffs that amber chained to the floor and then Tara's ankles. making sure she didn't see it, Amber moved the bag to Tara's side. 

she grabbed a small vibrator and gripped it. "ready?" Tara nodded. It began to vibrate, and Amber gently pushed it towards Tara. She shook slightly, but moaned. "this okay, hon?" she nodded and moaned again. "i-it's fine, it's great.."  Tara closed her eyes, dismissing the pain that came with the pleasure. "f-faster. i can t-take it." Tara said softly, her eyes fluttering open, tears welled in her eyes. 

"you okay?" She nodded, her arms on Amber's shoulder for support. the lights went out, and Amber and the quiet humming were nowhere to be heard.  "amber..?" Tara looked around, her eyes open wide. "Hi, babe." Amber said, putting out her cigarette on Tara's shoulder. She flinched, trying to grab her shoulder. "stay still, hon." She smiled as she heard the slow humming of the vibrator. "p-p-please, amber.." 

The begs and pleas turned into moans and gasps of pleasure. "please, please, please, please! d-d-don't stop!" she moaned as it went faster to the highest level until she couldn't keep it in anymore and came on the vibrator, slightly muffling the humming sounds. "A-amber," "please.." she whimpered. "what, hon?" 

"p-please," "please Amber..." Amber pulled the vibrator away from Tara, quickly replacing it with her fingers. Tara's eyes rolled back in her head as she released, her hips jerking forwards as she moaned. "Yes, yes..please, faster.." She pleaded. Amber's fingers sped up by a great speed, switching angles as she tried to find the spot that could make Tara scream her name. 

She noticed Tara approaching another high, her fingers quickly abandoned Tara's hole. Tara's face turned into one of anger, confusion, and sadness. "i'm sorry, baby." She looked up at Amber, her face red from anger and embarrassment. 

She got all choked up. Amber chuckled softly, running her hands through Tara's hair and wiping away a stray tear. "it's okay, honey." Tara whined. Amber unlocked the cuffs and helped her to her knees, her legs shaky.

 she grabbed Amber's shoulder for support and stood up. "it's okay, hon. it's okay," she helped escort her to the bathroom, washing her legs. Tara winced softly as she felt the towel near her center. She looked over at Amber, a small frown on her face. "i know, baby.. i'm sorry." Amber cooed, helping Tara out of the shower with a warm bath. 

"i love when you baby me," Tara admitted as Amber spooned her. "i'm here, baby.. i'm right here," Tara smiled softly as she fell asleep against Amber's chest. 

Amber's possessive grip on Tara's waist tightened as she tried to get up, her snores turning into whines. She squirmed and twisted as she tried to escape Amber's grip but it was no use. Amber's hand slipped into Tara's panties and she gently began to play with her clit. "ohhhh..amber.." Tara moaned, her bottom pressed against Amber's hard as her squirming got more intense. She thrashed as she felt herself getting closer and closer to climaxing. 

"N-no, Amber..mh..stop.." She moaned, arching into amber's touch. "ahhh.." she grasped Amber's shoulders, her nipples hardening. Amber noticed this and pushed her way into her bra, giving the most desired attention to her breasts. Smirking, she twisted her nipples, earning a loud squeal. "A-amber, amber-" 

Her legs spread slightly as she approached the climax with nothing but a blank mind. she squeaked loudly as she felt Amber's hand make sharp contact with her nipple. her eyes rolled back in her head, quiet gasps and cries of pleasure escaping her lips. 

The alarm next to the nightstand went off. Amber pushed the button, turning her back to Tara, leaving the girl a sweaty, juicy mess. Tara pulled the chain on the lamp, changing her pants quickly and laying back down. Amber's hand slid into her pants again, and she moaned softly as she felt Amber cold hand spreading her folds with two fingers.

 she whimpered, her hips idly bucking against her fingers. Amber sat them up, laying Tara down on the pillow underneath her. She walked to the kitchen, quickly returning with a cup of ice water. Amber chugged the water, grabbing an ice cube and rubbing the cold cube on Tara's clit. Amber grabbed her vibrator and gently pushed the button, pushing the vibrating object against Tara's swollen clit. "i-i can't-" she threw head back as she climaxed. 

Amber smirked, sitting in front of Tara and spreading her wet folds with the same two fingers. her tongue darted out to taste, and she moaned softly as she tasted Tara's sweet, sweet nectar. She stuck her tongue inside of Tara as deep as it could go, thrusting. Tara's hands landed in Amber's hair and she pulled involuntarily.

Her eyes rolled back in her head, her back arching. "c-c-close," she announced. She released on Amber's tongue, and amber pulled her tongue out, lapping up the cum from around her inner thighs. Amber smiled and pulled Tara's panties and pants down, placing her on her bare thigh. Tara immediately knew what Amber wanted and began grinding on Amber's thigh, her juices coating Amber's soft skin. Amber raised her eyebrow in a that's-all-you-got sort of way. Tara frowned and sped up, throwing her head back, her hands on Amber's thigh. 

"A-amber," Tara moaned out breathlessly. Amber hummed in response,her hands guiding and grasping Tara's hips possessively. Amber stared deep into Tara's eyes,  the pleasure now unbelievable. "s-so g-good," Tara stuttered. she stared into Amber's eyes as she came, her arms now tightly wrapped around Amber's neck. 

Tara humped as best she could, her nails digging  deep into Amber's skin. "c-cumming, i'm cumming.." she said. "cum for me, sweetheart. let go." Her eyes rolled back into her head again, and she buried her head in Amber's neck as she released on Amber's thigh. 

Amber chuckled, the menacing sound echoing the room. "now clean up the mess, little whore," Tara nodded, her brain completely surrendered to Amber. she cleaned the room, then licked her juices off Amber's thigh. Amber helped her change into a special pair of panties they'd decided to buy just for this. Amber turned on the small vibrator in the panties, making Tara whimper as she tried to escape the sensation. Amber smiled as she saw Tara squirming, noises erupting from her mouth like a goddamn volcano. 

"c-c-cumming," She yelled, her eyes rolled back. "just like that," the vibrator turned off and Amber lie next to Tara. "i love you. "i love you too." Amber turned Tara onto her stomach and began to spank her ass. Tara moaned, the air getting knocked out of her lungs as Amber turned her onto her back. Amber began slapping Tara's pussy. "mhhhh! yessss!" she smiled as she came, hearing her own wetness against Amber's hand. "Just keep being a slut," Amber demanded, her slaps faster and harder. Amber hand rubbed Tara's clit as she came again. "good girl,"