highschool sweethearts

g!p amber ;)

Tara, sitting next to Amber, stares at the clock, waiting for the bell to ring. Her and Amber were planning to skip.

"Miss Carpenter, Are you paying any attention at all?" Tara snaps back to reality.  "Y-yes ma'am."

Amber smirks. She nudges Tara. Tara glares at her. "Miss Carpenter and Miss Freeman. Don't make me say it again."

Amber rolls her eyes and leans back in her chair, Tara blushes and nods.

Finally, the bell rings and everyone starts walking out.

Amber grabs her and Tara's backpack, swinging them around her shoulder. "My car?" Tara nods.

"Your car." Tara walks to the car and tries to open her own door, but gets shoved out of the way by amber who insists on opening the door for her.

"Thank you," She hums. Amber nods. She walks to the front seat and climbs in.

"Wanna do it here or at my place?" "Your place," Amber grins and pulls away from the school, speeding to her house. Tara blushes and squirms, she can already feel herself getting wetter.

As soon as Amber pulls into the driveway, Tara opens her door and runs to rhe front door.

She waits for Amber to get out of the car, whimpering.

Amber walks up to the porch, wrapping her arm around Tara's waist and pulling her back, unlocking the door. Tara runs upstairs, opening Amber's door and climbing on her bed.

Amber smirks and closes the door, walking slowly upstairs to her room, already seeing Tara naked on her bed.

"Wow, are you really that horny?" Tara nods. "Stand up,"

Tara complies and stands up, head bowed. "kneel," Amber says. Tara falls to her knees and looks up at Amber.

Amber slides her boot under Tara's pussy rubbing against it. "grind."

Tara whimpers and grinds hesitantly, trembling as she feels her clit rubbing against the leather of Amber's shoe.

Amber smirks and unzips her pants, pulling them down slightly.

She pulls her boxers down aswell, watching as Tara's eyes widen, looking up at Amber. "Suck." She says coldy.

Tara wraps her mouth around the tip of Amber's cock, taking more and more in, until Amber grabs a handful of Tara's hair and shoves her cock down her throat. Tara gags and looks up at Amber.

Amber smirks down at Tara, moving her cock in and out. Tara feels herself tearing up, She tries grinding harder. Amber smirks and grabs Tara's hair, pulling her away from her cock.

Tara whimpers and looks away from Amber, face flushed crimson. Amber grabs Tara's arm and forces her to her feet, pushing her down on the bed.

Tara moans softly and whines, crawling onto the bed.

Amber flips Tara onto her stomach and hovers over her, Tara squeaks as she feels Amber penetrating her tight hole.

Amber smiles and grabs the back of Tara's neck. Tara blushes as she feels Amber push her head into the pillows. She arches her back, eyes shut tight in pleasure.

Amber slaps Tara's ass playfully, reaching under her body to tease her nipples. Tara squeals and whimpers, squirming. Amber pulls out and flips Tara onto her back.

She rubs her tip against Tara's clit, watching Tara's hands tremble. Amber grabs her cock and slides it into Tara, leaning forward to kiss Tara's neck as her hips slam into Tara's. "O-oh fuck," Tara mutters. "Please, Amber," Tara whimpers. "Eyes on me." Amber says.

"Don't look away, or else." Tara obeys, trying her best not to look away, but she can't help feeling Amber's gaze eating through her. Amber slams her hips into hers, and Tara's eyes roll to the back of her head.

Her back arches and her legs spread wider. Amber gropes Tara's petite breasts, taunting her nipples.

Tara's nails dig into Amber's shoulders. "Oh, you like that?"

"A-ah! Hmmphh!" Tara whines, unable to form a coherent sentence.

Amber slaps Tara's thigh and tilts her chin up, using her free hand to grab Tara's throat, adding another layer of sensations to her pleasure.

Amber grins and squeezes her throat, blocking off some of her airways.

Tara lets out a pleasured sob, tears beginning to make their way down her face. Tara lets out a heavy breath, letting some of the air out of her clogged lungs.

Tara sobs, trembling, and arches her back. "oh, you love it, huh?" "y-yes! s-so g-good!"

Tara moans. Amber squeezes Tara's throat tighter. " Cum for me."

Tara screams out, nails digging into Amber's back, legs wrapping around her waist and eyes rolling to the back of her head, back arched.

"Wow, that's impressive, baby," Amber says, moving her hand beneath Tara.

Tara screams into Amber's neck. Amber pulls out and smirks, watching as Tara lie trembling on the bed, pussy quivering.

Tara bites her lip, drawing blood. Amber walks to her dresser, grabing a rag and a sized t-shirt.

She tosses the t-shirt to Tara and wipes the sweat of her face. "Want some water, love?" Tara nods.

"You're so fucking adorable," Amber mutters.

She grabs a fresh pair of boxers and shorts, switching them with her old ones and walks downstairs to grab a bottle of water.

While Amber's gone, Tara feels herself starting to become a bit more coherent, and she sits up.

When Amber comes back upstairs, she takes the bottle from Amber. "Drink it, then go to the bathroom."
Amber says. Tara nods. "Can we cuddle after?"

SSure," Amber nods. Tara sets the water on the table and goes to the bathroom. Amber leans back on a mound of pillows, waiting for Tara to come out.

Tara comes out of the bathroom and shakes her hands dry, crawling onto the bed and cuddling up with Amber. "Good girl," Amber purrs.

Tara yawns and sprawls across Amber's body. "Love you," Tara murmurs groggily. "You know we missed the entire school day, right?" Tara nods. "I don't care," She whispers. "Okay, baby. good night I love you."