kiss, kill, fuck part 2

Tara blushes and looks down at the floor. "Aht Aht, looking up," Amber tilts Tara's chin up. "A-amber?"

Tara says. "yes, baby?" "A-are you gonna kill me?" "maybe. I won't if you beg,"

Tara trembles and looks up.

"Are you gonna beg, slut?"

Amber picks Tara up and sets her on the counter.

Tara blushes as she feels amber press her finger into Tara's clit, adding pressure as she licks and sucks Tara's neck.

"please...p..pu-please...mhh...."

"You're not even begging for your life anymore, are you?" Tara's face flushes and she looks down at Amber's hand. Amber smirks, gripping Tara's thigh and she slides two fingers into Tara's pussy. "Needy little girl," Amber hums.

Tara moans, her pussy sucking Amber's fingers in and clenching around them. Amber grins, rubbing Tara's clit and then pulling them out, placing them on Tara's lips, wiping the blood from her face.

"Good girl," Amber smirks, adding pressure and leaning downward to lick her neck before biting down roughly. "Damn it,"

"w-what happened?" "nothing-" Amber turns around and gasps as Quinn and Ethan run at them with knifes and gun, ethan tosses the gun and grabs a knife from quinn. "might as well use these, they don't have any weapons,"

Amber chuckles and looks over at Tara. "you ready?" Tara trembles. "I need you to be ready, are you ready?" "I'm ready." Tara says. "Come on Motherfucker!" 

Ethan and Quinn looks over at each other before lifting the knives above their heads and charging at Tara. Amber grabs Tara's arm and lifts the brick throwing, it hard at ethan.

Tara and quinn run towards each other, quinn holds out her knife, causing Tara to impale herself on the weapon. Amber scowls, grabbing ethans knife and stabbing Quinn's arm. She pulls Tara from Quinn's arms, setting her against the wall. Tara coughs, blood filling her lungs.

Amber growls, kicking ethan in the head and running to attack quinn. She stabs quinns thigh, then presses the knife against her neck.

Quinn bites her lip. " I've always wanted to be under you, amber." Quinn grabs Amber's knife, Amber gasps, caught off guard. Quinn raises the knife above her head as Amber tries to stand.

Suddenly, Quinn's body falls to the side, her head falling onto Ethan's body.

"Shit, Amber. they're dead," Tara looks down at Amber. "My (AMERICAN) hero," Amber grins. "How can you just joke around like that?" "cause' they're dead, Tara."

Amber pushes Tara against the wall. "No. you were with them. get off me." "Tara, come on—" "Amber! I said get the fuck off-" "Tara, I can explain. please." "hurry up, bitch." Amber sighs.

TARA'S POV

Amber's trying her best to convince me of another idea, but I know that she's just making it up. I hate her for what she did but if I ever left her I would actually have a mental breakdown. I'd miss her so much, i relaly would, but i can't love a serial killer.

i think.