how to love a serial killer

SOOOO NOBODY FROM THE SCREAM UNIVERSE IS GETTING KILLED ITS ABUNCH OF PEOPLE AMBER KIDNAPPED (+tara whom was also kidnapped after getting fucked to sleep) 

Tara gasped as she felt Amber's cold hands on the back of her neck. "A-amber.." "Shh," Amber shushed quickly. "there's others, sweetheart." Amber pulled off Tara's blindfold and Tara gasped. "No, hey--calm down." Tara glanced around. "No, no..baby, calm down, sweetheart. I'm not gonna hurt you." Tara gulped and nodded, breathing heavily. 

"a-are you killing more people?" She asked softly. "Maybe.." Tara growled. "Ah, are you growling at me, bitch?" Tara blushed. "N-no," She lied. "Mh, you know i don't like little liars, doll." Tara blushed harder. "Hm, two strikes." Amber whispered lowly, tara nodded.

"No more strikes, yeah?" Tara nodded again. "hm?" nod. "ugh. why are you being so bratty?" Amber growled, tying Tara's wrists behind her chair with a rope. "Do you need a punishment?" Tara's eyes widened. "N-no!" "Well," Amber chuckled. "I do have some..unfinished buisness." She explained, twirling her knife in the air. "And if you can be a good girl for me, i'll hold off on the pre-mentioned punishment, deal?" 

Tara nodded. Amber made sure the blindfolds on her 5 hostages was secure before she pulled down Tara's sweatpants and panties. Amber smirked as Tara shuddered. "y'know, i don't think i'll fuck you yet." she made sure Tara's panties and sweatpants stayed off the basment floor, setting them on her chair. "I'm just gonna.." 

Amber thrusted a smalled vibrator into Tara, turning it to the highest level and then sliding tara's panties and sweatpants back on. "you just look so nice, sweet pea." Tara whimpered and closed her eyes. "Now now hon, i need peace and quiet." Amber shoved a ball gag into Tara's mouth and attatched it to her neck. 

Tara moaned around the gag and bucked her hips, tears beginning to fall down her face. "Be a good girl and i won't punish you, mh-hm?" Amber nibbled on Tara's ear. Tara nodded, letting out a ragged whimper. "That's a good girl. now, I'm gonna finish this, and i'll get back to you. remember our deal, " Amber grabbed the back of Tara's chair and dragged it to the far side of the basement, away from Amber's victims. before she left, she whispered "I'm doing this for you, princess." Tara gasped, moans and screams muffled by the gag Amber had so carelessly shoved into her mouth. The pleasure felt good, and all she wanted in the whole entire world was Amber's hands touching her. fucking her. 

Tara let out a moan, followed by a gunshot and then blood-curling scream, which hadn't come from her mouth. She glanced at Amber whose eyes where staring direcly back at her. "what the fuck are you looking at, sugar?" Amber said firmly, stomping over to Tara. "mnnhh g-guhh.." Tara mumbled, spreading her legs. 

"What was that?" Tara let out a shaky breath as Amber took off her gag. "I said shut up, honey," Amber growled, grabbing a handful fo Tara's hair and pulling her towards her face. Tara gulped and nodded. "Now, i won't make you wear this anymore," Amber whispered, tossing Tara's ball gag to the floor. She sighed and walked away from Tara, grinning as she saw her eyes roll back in her head. She chats up another 2 victims, then shot one in the head and the other one in the babymaker. She grabbed the 4th victim and shoved their chair back, making their skull crack. Tara winced, but she could barely pay any attention to the pure violence happening about 30 feet away from her. She whimpered as Amber walked up to her, blood on her hands. "have you cum yet?" Tara shook her head." "use your words, sweet pea."

"n-no, Amber..i-i haven't." Amber nodded and walked off to finish off the 4th victim. Amber took her knife out and slit the victims throat, using the same bloody knife she had to cut tara's bounds away. Tara blushed as Amber wiped the knife on her white, lipstick-stained collared shirt.